Cloud mining - be careful

• Thread starter Deleted member 65010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 65010

Be careful for every cloud mining sites. Nearly all of them are scams. There are adverting as profitable but in reality most of them are scams.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I thought cloud mining was the coolest and latest means of making profit online . This us not true, it is rather the biggest way of losing and wasting your time

Why are most online platforms enticing but filled with scam intentions these days?

How do you get to discover which is which?

Any site that does not make it's full intention known until accomplishments of tasks or during the withdrawal period is a scam, don't invest or waste your time anymore.

You might end up seeing pop ups like
"Sorry! You can only get so so amount of this item before you can withdraw" or "sorry you can only withdraw after your first deposit"

For most legit sites(not all) the latter should come first , so you have the choice to make at first and not after the tasks.

You should check their URL as well, verify their domain , to know they are real. You can check if they are secured too.

The point is you can sight a fake sight from afar before clicking the link, you can do this.

You can also check peoples review , how real and also check their social media too for reviews or feedback

idiba75

Hello,

I completely agree because I used different cloud mining platforms, I lost money and my time, but today I don't regret it because I found a very efficient and serious opportunity company. This company gathers several opportunities as well as earning money with cloud mining and moreover they pay every week! If you want some info answer me in private message!