Some online platform are fake so be careful

EKUSANI

We are living in a digital world were people believing in making money online and get pay . without any stress .
The question is ,is it all online platform is real?
The answer to that question is not .
Irrespective of the fact that I will not mentioning any name or any scam company.but I will tell u that not all the online making of money are legit.
Some years back I an my friends was introduced to one platform online that pays people on a daily basis depending with the amount u choose to invest in.we thought about it and we started investing in it with huge sum.for some weeks it was still active and we saw the outcome of it so instead of relying on the amount we invested earlier we went and add more money to it in other to make or get rich overnight which later ended us in regret.
You know the say that a man fall seven times and rise up again .as that wasn't enough.i later went ahead and invest in another online platform call, sorry I said I won't mention any name .I invest huge some this time but still regret about it
Let be careful.

These days, scam businesses are running rampant on the internet. And while there are some things you can do to avoid becoming a victim of a fraud, it's impossible to completely prevent yourself from being targeted by scammers.

They're getting more sophisticated all the time, and they have access to advanced software that makes it harder to detect them. However, you can implement some simple steps to help you spot suspicious behavior. Here are some tips to keep in mind:

-If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Never send money or personal information over the phone or online unless you know exactly who you're talking to.
-Don't give out your bank account number or PIN number to anyone over the phone or online. If you do, your account could be drained in minutes!
-Make sure that any website where you enter your credit card information is secure (look for https instead of http). This will help protect your identity from hackers who may steal your data and use it for their own purposes.
-Beware of emails that seem "too official." Many phishing scams will pose as legitimate companies in order to get your personal information or money from you by impersonating someone else entirely!

If you head over to a so called investment platform where you are promised a fixed amount every day, or every week, what you are actually doing is risking your money on a ponzi scheme. Sometimes you might be able to receive some profits but you will be ultimately scammed. If you have money and if you want to profit by investing online look no further than investing in crypto currency. When you are investing in cryptos, choose an exchange that is legit, I suggest Binance. Once, you invest on crypto, you can also stake or yield farm so that you can earn profits on your crypto, This is the best way to invest online and make money online from investment. Do not invest on so called investment platform where they provide to give you a lot of returns. Another way to benefit from online investment is by investing on share. YOu can try investment platforms like robnhood, etoro etc. These platforms will allow you to invest on legit companies like Apple, Google, tesla, etc. and you can benefit from your investment. These are called penny stocks, when you invest, you will be buying a fraction of shares and still profit.

We are living in a digital world were people believing in making money online and get pay . without any stress .
The question is ,is it all online platform is real?
The answer to that question is not .
Irrespective of the fact that I will not mentioning any name or any scam company.but I will tell u that not all the online making of money are legit.
Some years back I an my friends was introduced to one platform online that pays people on a daily basis depending with the amount u choose to invest in.we thought about it and we started investing in it with huge sum.for some weeks it was still active and we saw the outcome of it so instead of relying on the amount we invested earlier we went and add more money to it in other to make or get rich overnight which later ended us in regret.
You know the say that a man fall seven times and rise up again .as that wasn't enough.i later went ahead and invest in another online platform call, sorry I said I won't mention any name .I invest huge some this time but still regret about it
Let be careful.

Good morning from my region everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting post and for taking the time to inform us about fake platforms that exist online in order to be careful. I fully agree with everything you mention in your thread.

It is true that today more and more people are interested in making money online. Actually, online jobs are very popular around the world because they are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. I think that this is true because when you work online , you can work from home without a boss causing you stress and you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish since you have flexible working hours. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or you can do your hobbies.

However, you must be very careful if you are interested in working online because although there are a lot of earning platforms and sites online today, most of them are fake. Thus, you may waste time, effort and money working on them and not get paid in the end. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with these two earning sites. In my opinion, it is wise to read some reviews and search for any new site you come across. In this way, you can be safe. Thanks again for your helpful post.

Last edited:
Being careful , smart , and alert should be one of the qualities of a good online Hustler . An individual looking for ways to make money online should not jump into any investment platforms or websites that shows up in the internet he must first of all be careful , smart , and alert why using this platform or website . Some websites in the internet are highly paying and sometimes this website or platforms are highly paying so as to entice and draw individuals to them . We should be careful about website that are highly paying because most of them are scam and fraudulent website or platforms which must be discouraged and avoided .

That is why I am always advising you guys to make use of what is known as a scam site detector . For those that doesn't know what a scam site detector is , well , it is an app or website that allows you to easily detect accurately and correctly weather a website you intend to use to make money or for any other purpose is legit , paying , and easily accessible . One of the best scam site detector apps I have been using throughout the years is known as the sureplug app .

So many online platforms are fake, especially if you are not the creator or a partner. I will advise online users to be very careful while trying to invest their hard earned money. Be careful, learn how to know a fake website and follow your mind ones you notice anything abnormal. There are sites that can tell you if a particular site is legit e.g scamadviser. However, this site will also tell you to be careful, its analysis is not 100% certain, so you end up trusting on your decisions to lose or win more of your money.