What platform gave you your first dollar online?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
I know there are a lot of people here that has been making money on the internet for a long time. Personally I have had a lot of ups and downs in the internet space and I've also been able to make some reasonable amount of money for myself.

I have also ventured into a lot of businesses online that didn't work and I also ventured into many others that worked. In my experience on the internet, it has been nostalgic but at the same time profitable.

The first business i ventured into on the internet was a Ponzi platform that one of my friends advertised to me but at the end of the day I lost money. Not withstanding I was not discouraged because I know it is possible to make money on the internet.

I started searching for different ways and the platform that gave me my first dollar online was a betting platform. They required people to refer as many people as possible and I did that to make my first money on the internet.

Since then I have ventured into several other platforms in order to maximize profit. So what platform did you make your first dollar on the internet?.