What are the best Cashback Platform?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is worth mentioning that one of the best cashback platforms out there is Rakuten and From what I've seen, this platform offer cashback deals for the people shopping and it offers the opportunity to a wide range of retailers. This makes it very easy to earn money on the purchases you do everyday.To be honest with you, i have also thought about about trying out the Ibotta because it's definitely one of the platform to consider. We should know that every little bit counts, and this is what Ibotta offers you. You would be able to earn cashback on groceries, online shopping, and even on your mobile purchases as well

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
I can't help but think that Swagbucks is definitely an app that is worth considering. It's very good to start completing surveys, and watching videos, or shopping online because with this, it is very possible to earn points and this points can be redeemed for cash. From my perspective, another great cashback platform that we should consider is the TopCashback and it's never a secret that this platform offer some of the highest cashback rates and that is what worth considering.