Earn Money :This website will pay you to leave likes on YouTube,facebook,instagram,

youcaige

:This website will pay you to leave likes on YouTube,facebook,instagram, its absolutely free and you can use my link to sign up
:This website will pay you to leave likes on YouTube,facebook,instagram, its absolutely free and you can use my link to sign up

Raiyan10

What the hell is this? You are just spamming. Delete this post or else i am going to report. You just copied &pasted the same thing over & over. Delete this asap. Or you will get your new account deleted. The furst rule is do not spam and post original content only

Sikapa

Verified member
Funny post. What are you trying to post because your post is not clear and if you think there is a link in your post then I'm so sorry you have to check it again. What at all is your post about? What is the name of the site you are posting about and how much does it pay per liking and viewing on YouTube and Facebook? Try to explain some things clear for everyone to understand so that those interested can try it if is really original.

We don't just make a post this way on this platform but maybe because you are new you did not take time to read the rules.

E

eldavis

Is this a typo error or just a spam post? That by the side, I know of a website that pays you to carry out various task on social media, these tasks includes liking post, commenting on some and following others. It's a Nigerian site though and you have to pay #500 for registration. But it's a legit site, since I have cashed out more than once.