Earn Money How Do Pay To Post Website Earn Money?

Moni

Hi guys, I'm really curious on this whenever I think of it. But I hope I will get answer here today.

Firstly, what is Pay To Post site?(PTPs)
Pay To Post is a platform that allows people from all race to share their ideas on various kind of ways to make money or something.

Mostly, this websites are free to join and they don't upgrade to premium, gold member and others. Neither do they sell something to their members but yet they are able to paid their members for every post they made.

This is so incredible, I always wonder how this is possible and how they are able to manage and get money to pay their members. Where at all is their source of income or are they a government sites or maybe do companies sponsor them or how?

This is something I have been thinking about it for almost last week.

Do you have any I dear on how they gain their income?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a gainsaying that those paid to post websites are not making money as we do imagine. The only ways that these people are making money are traffic and through advertisements. You will notice that it will be difficult to see any paid to post website without ads on their pages.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Yeah that’s true, i really don’t know if they make money through another means in the business but I think I agree with you on the fact that the main way they make money is by the ads.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways does get paid to post website earn money is through display advert. Some company pay them money on monthly basis for displacing the advert which is usually in form of banner. Another way to make money is to apply for Google adsense. They also make money by offering premium membership.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Actually, I do not really think these people doing or handling these paid to post websites are really making or earning huge amount of cash as most people are really thinking. I think the most visible ways they earn their money from, are through Google ads or individuals ads and I don't think it's paying extremely much.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think the most outstanding way I know is through advertisement. It could be from companies or ad networks. They make good money from companies that are rich because the pay from them will be high. The traffic too helps as google also pay sites for this. so it is mostly from ads.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Get paid to sites make predominantly of their revenue from advertisement that is being placed on their platform. The users of the website normally view this advertisement during completion of their daily task and then the website intern reward them by sharing the revenue that they get with them also.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways most of them are making money it could be because of advertisement by people or company. The use of Google adsense is one of the most popular Ways paid to post website are making money. There are other ways that we do not know they can also make money.