Sites That Pay $100-$1500 Per Post

Ganibade

Verified member
These are the sites that paid $100 to $1000 a post

Listverse
There is no better way to express yourself than through the written word. The best part is that any subject can be addressed. The contributor guidelines are available on the official website, but I'd like to share the basic requirements to make your work easier. They want each story to be at least 2000 words long and to mention 10 to 15 things. You can write about anything you want, including entertainment, science, technology, lifestyle, society, politics, and nature. They pay $100 per approved post via PayPal.

Copyhackers​

Copyhackers is one of my favorite sites. A lot of work is available for hardworking, dedicated, skilled, and reliable content creators. This company is based in Canada and provides various educational materials to help copywriters write well. The submission guidelines are clear: you need to send a pitch, and if it is accepted, you will create the post of 2000 to 2500 words within the specified time. If their editor gets it approved, you will be paid $300 to $1000. The topics that can be covered are branding, marketing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and advertising.

Writer’s Digest​

Writer’s Digest is a reputed American magazine that aims to help writers get fully established. They publish how-to pieces, interviews, and manuscripts. They accept everything that can inspire the reader in one way or the other and can provide freelance writers with insights into how to earn a lot of money every single month. The payment is $100 per story, and you can submit feature stories and personal essays after checking their guidelines on the official site.

Last edited:

Shaf

Verified member
These sites are for professional writers, preferably those who have years of experience under their belts. This has given them time to hone their skills and learn what to expect.

I still think it's easier to have your own blog than to work for all these content writing sites, especially those that give deadlines. There are times when you will not be motivated to write, or you get writers block. This can cause you stress of someone's waiting for their work to be done.

You control what to post, when to post if you own your blog, even though it's more work because of SEO optimization, digital marketing and other things.