loop11.com - Test Apps and Websites for Pay.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The website I'm going to be talking about is called loop11.com

And when you go to the site, you're going to scroll all the way down to the bottom and you will go ahead and click on get paid to test websites. The link takes you to the section where you get paid to test websites.

So to be eligible to become a loop 11 paid tester, you must first complete a five-minute qualification test which will prove your suitability. During this test, you will be asked to approve access to your webcam and microphone that you can speak through your thoughts out loud and have your participation recorded during the study. By the end of this test, they will request some basic information. So that they might contact you for work in the future. Then you will go ahead and click to begin the application.

you earn $4 For every five minute tests, $10 for every 20 minute test, and between 30 US dollars, and 120 US dollars for live interviews.

I think this is a good place to work online if a person is in the United States or Canada. The pay is good and the work is flexible.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you for letting us know about this website. Testing websites is a very good earning method. Many people get paid to test sites or applications every day. The earnings are very good. However, these websites are not available for all countries worldwide. But in case they are available for your country, then it is wise to join a site and start working on it in order to earn some money from website testing.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Let me tell you why these app testing platforms are not readily available for all countries. It is because their target market is not present in those countries. The majority of their users are available in those countries that are prioritized. So they rather send their reviews and testing jobs to the people that would end up using the apps and sites majorly.

I know how sad it can feel when you have found an earning platform such as this and you can't earn from it just because you are living in a certain country. But it is what it is and there is nothing that can be done about it. It is pure business for these sites. That's why you have to find other means to earn online. If this one does not work for you, some other means would be available for you to undertake and earn your money.