Bybit.com Reviews: A Scam Or Legit?

Ramolak19

Verified member
I think users' opinions of the cryptocurrency trading site Bybit are not entirely consistent. Certain consumers have expressed satisfaction with the platform, complimenting its intuitive user interface and prompt customer service. On the other hand, questions have also been made concerning the security and authenticity of the platform.

Bybit users have been accused of being scammers by some, who have brought up concerns about the company's transparency and withdrawal difficulties. It is advised to use caution when utilizing Bybit and to fully investigate and weigh all possible dangers before to making any investments on the platform. Or what’s your opinion about this crypto currency website

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I think users' opinions of the cryptocurrency trading site Bybit are not entirely consistent. Certain consumers have expressed satisfaction with the platform, complimenting its intuitive user interface and prompt customer service. On the other hand, questions have also been made concerning the security and authenticity of the platform.

Bybit users have been accused of being scammers by some, who have brought up concerns about the company's transparency and withdrawal difficulties. It is advised to use caution when utilizing Bybit and to fully investigate and weigh all possible dangers before to making any investments on the platform. Or what’s your opinion about this crypto currency website
I just recently registered on the platform. I am trying to see if it can serve as an alternative to Binance. Do you personally have any Bybit experience?

Ramolak19

Verified member
@Fecoms Weldon, Bybit app has been working very perfect since I registered 2months ago and all users has been verified while application interface are same with binance and is most frequently using since binance beer to beer App has been stopped in my country. So I think it’s good alternative for binance. Have even make withdrawals today as well into my local bank. Thanks 7B43F917-D73F-479C-A593-F9A69644D1F7.jpeg

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for this information, I will try the withdrawal process and see how convenient it is.