Why Many survey sites claim to pay cash for completing surveys

Ramolak19

Verified member
Many survey sites claim to pay cash for completing surveys, but the reality is that not all survey sites are legitimate and can actually pay out. The first step in determining if a survey site is legitimate is to do research on the company. Look for reviews from people who have used the site and read about their experiences. Make sure to look for information about how the payment process works and if the site actually pays out.

Another important factor to consider is the payment method. Some survey sites only pay through PayPal or other digital payment services, while others will mail a check or send a direct deposit. Make sure to read the terms of the survey site to understand how payments are handled.

It is also important to understand the type of surveys the site offers. Some sites offer surveys that pay a few cents, while others may offer surveys that pay more. The type of surveys also varies greatly, so make sure to read the description of each survey to understand what it is asking for and how much it pays.

Finally, it is important to read the terms and conditions of the site before signing up. Many sites have specific requirements for participating in surveys and certain restrictions on how much you can earn. Make sure to read the terms thoroughly and understand them before signing up for any survey sites.

Last edited:

Icydoll

Reading reviews from trustpilot and other legit blog would help for sure while joining the surveys . It's better to not trust Google Play apps as most of the survey apps and reviews in Google Play are fake . It's best to join the panels that has been around many years than joining the new survey panels . As you said terms and services reading is good before joining any site . It's better to cashout as soon as you reach the minimum threshold because we don't know when they ban us .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I quite agree with you. But the number of legitimate survey websites on the Internet is very much and if you live in a top-tier country like the United States of America you can make reasonable amount of money from so many of them.

It is true that a lot of them are not legitimate and you may actually end up wasting your time but I believe the legitimate ones surpasses the scam ones.

One thing you must carry out before signing up om any survey platform is proper research. Platforms like Trustpilot and Surveycompare can give you an insight about a survey platform.

Bisolami

Verified member
Many survey sites claim to pay cash for completing surveys, but the reality is that not all survey sites are legitimate and can actually pay out. The first step in determining if a survey site is legitimate is to do research on the company. Look for reviews from people who have used the site and read about their experiences. Make sure to look for information about how the payment process works and if the site actually pays out.

Another important factor to consider is the payment method. Some survey sites only pay through PayPal or other digital payment services, while others will mail a check or send a direct deposit. Make sure to read the terms of the survey site to understand how payments are handled.

It is also important to understand the type of surveys the site offers. Some sites offer surveys that pay a few cents, while others may offer surveys that pay more. The type of surveys also varies greatly, so make sure to read the description of each survey to understand what it is asking for and how much it pays.

Finally, it is important to read the terms and conditions of the site before signing up. Many sites have specific requirements for participating in surveys and certain restrictions on how much you can earn. Make sure to read the terms thoroughly and understand them before signing up for any survey sites.
I have been unable to work on so many survey websites that has high payment because I was not able to register on it based on the country that I come from. Also, I decided not to work on some websites because of their payment option. Some of these survey websites only pay people through PayPal and PayPal is not allowed in my country.

Well, I may still work on those websites and tell someone to cash out the money for me but it may not be easy so I have just decided to stick to paid to post forums.