How many africans have made any survey?

Graceme

Africans don't easily get a nice survey site to join in.
If any Africa who has mention it here.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have not seen any African survey paying Africans....I think the major reason it's cos many companies in Africa don't conduct survey through the internet, many of them use physical surveys. I think they prefer sending people to the streets asking questions about some products and services they offer. I think it's cos the majorities of users of some particular products and services are not on the internet, so it's hard for them to answer the internet surveys. That might be core reasons.

Victorial

I think you are right. Banks use this method often. They will just send their field workers out there to publicize to others about their services. Some companies also use that method to make known their products and to get reviews. I just wish this issue with surveys should end and we should be able to earn money from completing them. Even though they will be peanuts, but earning without stress will be much better than nothing.
We just have limited ways to earn money online in my country and the government is not even helping matters. I wonder how we will survive

D

DnWayne

It is true surveys sites are functional in certain countries or internationally. When thinking of market research, surveys will be the first method to carry out for a new product or upcoming business in a particular area.
Since surveys are quantitive research enabling to understand customer behavior, cultural, social-economic aspects of where the business will operate or is operating. We know the majority of surveys sites are in the US and in Europe and they therefore mostly want people from the US or Europe to do their surveys. Actually, in some of the surveys, products, and brands are unknown in our regions.

Icon

Survey site doesn't really pay any African countries they only pay people in the Europe and people in America but Africans and Asians don't make money from online survey, I would love it if Africans can start earning money from these sites so it can help the poor people in the region

Bubudaddy

If you are from a third world country, don't waste you time answering a survey, you'll grow gray hair while doing that and end up acheiving nothing in the end. Some will trow some very meaningless questions at you, you'd spend over 30 min. answering them. In the end you wont get paid

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There's no any African survey sites paying Africans at the moment, most survey sites are for first world countries and their citizens, ideally, survey is done to understand how consumers consume a particular product, it's a study that a company carries out to understand how consumers relate with their products, so that they'll make changes to the product and make it more appealing to the public.

Here in Africa, most companies don't care about consumer's right or how their own products are perceived as long as people are buying they're good to go, that's why there isn't any website yet that pays you to review or survey a product here in Africa.

But I strongly feel like there should be one, even if they're not paying much, it will pioneer the birth of consumer right in our beloved continent.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am an African and I live in Africa but I have made some money on surveys before. The name of the survey platform is surveytime.

In 2020 i partook in some of their surveys and they usually pay $1 for every kind of survey you complete. The beautiful thing about the platform is that they pay you immediately you complete the survey to your cryptocurrency wallet.

I don't know if they are still very much active because I have totally lost interest in taking online surveys. But I believe there may be a few ones that can also give people opportunity to make money in Africa like Afrisight.

Bisolami

Verified member
I have not seen any African survey paying Africans....I think the major reason it's cos many companies in Africa don't conduct survey through the internet, many of them use physical surveys. I think they prefer sending people to the streets asking questions about some products and services they offer. I think it's cos the majorities of users of some particular products and services are not on the internet, so it's hard for them to answer the internet surveys. That might be core reasons.
You have a point but I think you are wrong in a part. There is a survey named Afrisight and I guess it is mostly done by Nigerians. People get paid by this survey playform but the money is little and you do not get to take surveys everyday.

Also, you are right because I have noticed that Africans mostly get disqualified when they are taking surveys. It has happened to me a lot of times and that is why I have decided not to take any survey again. It will not be nice for me to waste my time and energy on something that will not pay me.