Top 10 best sites that pay you to work for them .

Ohaegbu Bridget

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, here are ten websites that were known for offering opportunities to earn money through various types of online work. Keep in mind that the popularity and legitimacy of such sites can change over time, so it's important to do your own research and exercise caution before engaging in any online work. Here's the list:
  1. Upwork: A freelancing platform that connects freelancers with clients seeking various services, including writing, graphic design, programming, and more.
  2. Freelancer: Similar to Upwork, Freelancer offers a platform for freelancers to find work across different categories.
  3. Fiverr: Fiverr is known for its "gigs" where freelancers offer specific services starting at $5. It covers a wide range of skills and services.
  4. Amazon Mechanical Turk: This platform offers microtasks that can be completed for a small payment. Tasks might include data entry, content moderation, and more.
  5. Swagbucks: Swagbucks allows users to earn points (Swagbucks) by performing online tasks like taking surveys, watching videos, and more. Points can be redeemed for gift cards or cash.
  6. UserTesting: UserTesting pays users to test websites and apps, providing feedback on usability and user experience.
  7. Rev: Rev is a platform that offers opportunities to transcribe audio and video content, as well as translate documents.
  8. Survey Junkie: This platform rewards users for taking surveys on various topics, providing a way to earn small amounts of money.
  9. InboxDollars: InboxDollars allows users to earn money by reading emails, taking surveys, watching videos, and more.
  10. Clickworker: Clickworker offers various microtasks that users can complete to earn money, including data entry, content creation, and research.
Remember that earnings from these platforms can vary widely based on factors such as the type of work, your skills, and the time you invest. Additionally, be cautious of websites that promise unrealistic earnings or ask for an upfront fee. Always research thoroughly and prioritize reputable platforms.

Muhmuh

That disclaimer at the bottom should be in capital and bold. The list you've complied is amazing but to newbie, the sites can be a minefield.

allenjohn

Upwork is best one.
I also tried online fiver.com which is most low paying for newbie.

Pioneer2023

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, here are ten websites that were known for offering opportunities to earn money through various types of online work. Keep in mind that the popularity and legitimacy of such sites can change over time, so it's important to do your own research and exercise caution before engaging in any online work. Here's the list:
  1. Upwork: A freelancing platform that connects freelancers with clients seeking various services, including writing, graphic design, programming, and more.
  2. Freelancer: Similar to Upwork, Freelancer offers a platform for freelancers to find work across different categories.
  3. Fiverr: Fiverr is known for its "gigs" where freelancers offer specific services starting at $5. It covers a wide range of skills and services.
  4. Amazon Mechanical Turk: This platform offers microtasks that can be completed for a small payment. Tasks might include data entry, content moderation, and more.
  5. Swagbucks: Swagbucks allows users to earn points (Swagbucks) by performing online tasks like taking surveys, watching videos, and more. Points can be redeemed for cash.
  6. UserTesting: UserTesting pays users to test websites and apps, providing feedback on usability and user experience.
  7. Rev: Rev is a platform that offers opportunities to transcribe audio and video content, as well as translate documents.
  8. Survey Junkie: This platform rewards users for taking surveys on various topics, providing a way to earn small amounts of money.
  9. InboxDollars: InboxDollars allows users to earn money by reading emails, taking surveys, watching videos, and more.
  10. Clickworker: Clickworker offers various microtasks that users can complete to earn money, including data entry, content creation, and research.
Remember that earnings from these platforms can vary widely based on factors such as the type of work, your skills, and the time you invest. Additionally, be cautious of websites that promise unrealistic earnings or ask for an upfront fee. Always research thoroughly and prioritize reputable platforms.
How I wish I could earn from sites like Amazon Mechanical Turk, Swagbucks, and InboxDollars! The last time I tried signing up with these platforms, I was told that the opportunities weren't for people from my location. Are there alternative sites that are accepting international users?