How to buy the best phones or laptop to work online

Ajebo25

Verified member
As I have said before working online depends on your consistency, device and your investment ( data ) most of us complain of our device's when working online that it overheats or it battery drains quickly but do you know the problem really started form the moment you wanted to buy the device (phone, laptop) first when you want to buy either a phone or a laptop you must fist ask your self this question (what do I want to use this device for) normally I know the phone or laptop can do other things but there are something's which you will use it for the most those are the things which you must think of before selecting the type of device you want to buy.

For calls only = long battery life,

For working online =long battery life, good ram, fast network connection (3G,4G)

For playing games = fast internet connection, long battery life, good ram, good phone storage.

Those are the things you should look for in a device depending on what you want to use it for if you want to use a phone for working online now and you buy a phone with 2G connection 🙆🙆🙆 my bro that phone will be useless to you buy phone with good connection and battery life and see yourself working smoothly online no troubles.

E

eldavis

Everyone has their specifications though, there are some persons who can and are willing to buy a phone with low battery but the most important thing should be good camera. While there are some heavy phone users, their main concern is large batteries and huge space. For me I prefer having a little bit of all, especially in a situation where I do not have enough funds to buy exactly what I want.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well if you're interested to buy the best phone for online business you just have to go for a phone that has a perfect ram. Although phone are quite expensive over here but if your mobile phone is up to at least 3 GB RAM it will be possible for you to use it for online business as it will be fast because of ram .

The same thing is applicable to laptop , this one is a little bit complicated because if you're interested to buy a laptop you should just buy a laptop that can carry you in whatever you are interested to do at once. You will see a lot of people that are interested to go into full-time programming buying a laptop of $100 , this may not likely work because you still have to go and buy a better laptop with high ram and storage space to help you in your programming studied .

At the same time there are some laptops that are specifically designed for certain things , example are laptop that is specifically meant for graphic and all these things must be put into consideration when choosing a laptop even though it might be expensive .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are absolutely and obviously many features that make up a particular smartphone that is suitable to use in the making of money online . personally if I were to buy a phone or if I were to advise someone to buy a smartphone that will be suitable for the use of making money online I will ask him to focus on the battery capacity , rate of internet connection , and also it screen affect and ability etc . By battery capacity , I mean buying a phone that is just 2000 mph will be absolutely useless because that phone will not be suitable to make money online since it is more likely to switch off faster , but buying a phone that is 4000 to 5000 mph is considered to be way more suitable in the act of making money online .

Secondary , talking about the rate of internet connection I simply mean how fast the phone is to get connection into the internet provided the internet connection of the particular area in which you live or intend to stay to make money online is effective . Phone that 1GB RAM tends to be very slow in the act of making money online because it takes a lot of time to load a particular page and you might even get frustrated that is why it is advisable to buy a phone that is between 3GB To 4GB RAM for faster rate to connect to the internet .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Buying a phone online could be really tricky as you may need to consider many aspects before actually buying a product. Many times, people receive products that they never actually desired and they have a problem using the products. You can follow the following tips in order to buy phones online:-

Make Sure the Store Has A Refund Policy

If you are buying a new phone, then the chances are that the store will never offer a refund policy, but as far as old phones are concerned, I think that the store must offer some sort of refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the product. If you want to buy an old phone, make sure that the product is not damaged or tempered with. Old phones are usually tempered, so I would recommend buying a new phone.

Always Check Prices And Buy Products From Reputable Store

Checking the price and comparing price is very important. However, you will get what you paid for. So do not buy very cheap phone as you may end up losing money because cheap phones usually cause problems. Moreover, you also need to make sure that you buy products from a well-known store.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very important that people should be on the lookout for the kind of device is that they are buying and how it can be able to affect their performance because it is no joke . Doinh an extensive research and if possible testing the device before buying it is one of the things that you should always try to do in order not to fall for first-come advertisement.

First of all you should define what you want to do with the laptop and then you should set your own budget .

Generally if you want to do work that requires creating new videos or playing of games or graphics and photography then you are going to need a laptop that has a dedicated visual graphic card or at least has a space that you can be able to buy and include to it.

If you want to go for general gaming and computer software programming that requires you to do a lot of multitasking and fast work then you are going to prefer a laptop that has a very high ram and processor speed .

In general if you are in a place that does not have good electricity supply you should consider laptop with a good battery.