Have You Noticed A Change In Some Pay To Post Sites?

Sikapa

Verified member
I don't know whether many of us here are noticing this great change in the pay to post sites. What I'm trying to say is some pay to post sites are making some changes on the way they were previously working but I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this.

What i know is some pay to post sites are reducing the amount of money they are paying their members. This doesn't mean if you have $10 in your account they will pay you $9 or something like that but let's say instead of the site to pay you maybe $0.08000 it will rather pay you $0.06900 for the post. Have you noticed that?

Some of the pay to post sites have also reduced the number of threads and comments that you can make per day. If you observe some pay to post sites, you can clearly see that the number of which you can make a post or comment is also reduced. I don't know why some of this site are making this changes but all the same I think we can still learn something from it and also make some money out of it.

I just want to ask if you have notice these changes in most of the pay to post sites?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It saddens to wake up and discover the site you work hard to earn barely is now paying little than ever. I do know, and I have always said paid to post platforms can never get you rich, feed you or members of your family. They certainly won't exist forever too, of course nothing lasts forever.

I feel working to earn on such platforms is very difficult, we ought to not experience a decrease in earnings, but the other way round. However, Trendri, no matter the discomfort, has been very sincere in terms of payments, even when you are not delivering 100%. Just this fact gives me joy, but I wouldn't close my eyes at the incessant reductions in earnings.

Nonetheless, it's not easy to pay out what you are not capable of, I feel this platform is paying based on the returns they get. But I will still appeal to the admin to kindly make it favourable for us a little, I/we are ready to share in the profit and loss, but it shouldn't be harsh, I feel further reduction is coming so I'm appealing to the admin to be rational and consider.

tray59

I don't know whether many of us here are noticing this great change in the pay to post sites. What I'm trying to say is some pay to post sites are making some changes on the way they were previously working but I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this.

What i know is some pay to post sites are reducing the amount of money they are paying their members. This doesn't mean if you have $10 in your account they will pay you $9 or something like that but let's say instead of the site to pay you maybe $0.08000 it will rather pay you $0.06900 for the post. Have you noticed that?

Some of the pay to post sites have also reduced the number of threads and comments that you can make per day. If you observe some pay to post sites, you can clearly see that the number of which you can make a post or comment is also reduced. I don't know why some of this site are making this changes but all the same I think we can still learn something from it and also make some money out of it.

I just want to ask if you have notice these changes in most of the pay to post sites?
sorry can you mention one of those website that operate this way aside from jiba that is having issue most of the time.
For me I work on four ptp forum ,beermoneyforum,bizdustry,trendri and bmf.io,none of this forum seems to have any issue all of them pay on time and they have no much issue but decreasing post rate is what makes members stay far away from ptp forum because your effort will worth nothing

Sikapa

Verified member
@tray59 thank you for asking my dear but I think you got me wrong and you did not actually get what I said. I did not say the don't pay the members on time or something like that but what I was trying to say was there is a slightly chance in most of the pay to post forums. I was also talking of how members were not commenting on other people's thread in some pay to post forums.

My dear if you are really observant then you will notice that all what I was saying is true and no doubt. You will also notice that some of these pay to post forums have reduced the amount of earnings that they were giving to their members and I even used Trendri here as an example. I said previously, Trendri was paying members $0.08000 for commenting on other people's thread with two hundred words but now Trendri has reduced it to $0.06000 per hundred and fifty words to two hundred words. This is what I was saying dear.