Super Pay Me Site- Make money from surveys and tasks.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Super Pay Me app is a site that pays people to take reviews. It is open to everyone from every country to join and take surveys in exchange for some cash rewards. However, a person must be 18 years old and above to sign up on the site. Of course, you need to sign up on the site to be eligible to earn.

The site offers surveys on a variety of details. From my observations though, their surveys are mostly based on Marketing efficiency and Brand Development.

Daily-earnings from taking surveys vary depending on the particular surveys you take. Some surveys pay up to $15. On average, their surveys pay between $1-$5 per survey.

The minimum withdrawal threshold on Super Pay Me site is $1. When once you have earned $1 on the site, you can apply for withdrawal. They pay through PayPal, Amazon Gift Cards, and through Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies. They pay in minutes. The longest your payment can take to be completed is 24 hours.

Their surveys take about 5 minutes on average to complete. However, some surveys take much longer time than 5 minutes. These long surveys typically have higher payouts.

This site is much more than surveys though. They pay users to watch videos, play gams, and do product trials. A user can also earn from referrals. When another member joins through your referral link, you are paid 25% of that user's earnings anytime they take a paid survey or complete a paid task.

If you have specific questions about Super Pay Me Site, feel free to ask in the comments section.