Earn Money Which site is pay you good amount of money?

Mertayasa

I'm 100% sure during and after this pandemic, most of people will choose to earn or make money from online site or apps. Especially during lock down, it's hard for peoples to go outside. Then make money from online site is the best way. There are a lot of ways to make money online such as become freelancer. But there are legit and scam site, this is the points we should aware before decide to work in any site.

The last website that paid me is paidera, which is around 25 dollars. If you don't mind can you share your best site or apps to make money online, so people who need it we know from this post.
Kindly share the legit and paid you the good amount of money.​

Mertayasa

During lock down period the site that I had really make a good earning is TCPGaming then I made up to $50 within one month before the site stopped operation. I wish the site should continue.
Sorry to hear that, that's the truth. If a site pay us good amount of money, they will very easy to become scam or stop their operations. 50 dollars a month is very good income. May bee do you have any other good site like that?
I really curious what type of site is TCP gaming? is that site we can earn money by playing game?

Mertayasa

Internet is full of scam websites, but legit ones maybe few. Freelancing is a good idea, and there are lot of good websites that help freelancers. But the thing with freelancing is that there are lot of competition on their websites, and the already accomplished freelancers have the most advantage while applying for a job.
Yes, absolutely right internet is full of the scammer. That's way we need to be very vigilante before to decide join or working in any website. I've some bad experience with those scam site, it's very bad when we spent a lot of our time and money for nothing. I just hope this kind of site disappear.

Mertayasa

To come across some legit sites this days , not quiet easy. The internet is full of scam sites. What's paying is a skill.....If we have any skill that we can be monetized online then we will definitely be making money online through freelancing sites. There are tons of freelancing sites on the internet to monetize skills.
Actually I've some legit site to earn money and cryptocurrency. The reason I post this kind of thread because I want to know about more legit. But seems like most of the comment said very hard to find a legit site. And it's definitely correct. But are you sure you don't have any legit site your're working on ?​

Mertayasa

Freelancing is well worth if you have already got the high skills to do the job, it also allows for greater independence, flexible schedule and is a great way to generate extra income. But it really takes time to tranform it into a full time income source. Also the pay for novice freelancers is often low.
Well, to become a freelancer we nee to have skills and enough experience. I think in order to make money in fiver or any freelancer site skills and tools is the best key. Without those thing, I'm sure it's going to hard to generate money there and worth with the money we can get there.

Mertayasa

I’m also looking for sites that accept worldwide but pay better. A lot of good sites pay less to others that are not from tier 1 and others that pays wel only need native speakers of the English language. So to fit in we need to acquire the needed skills.
If you want you can check my others post, which is about legit website to earn money. Most of the legit site I work on paid me quite good amount of money, but the problems just most of them only accept paypal as their payments method. If your country accept paypal then that's not gonna be a problem.

Mertayasa

@Mertayasa - How do you think you gain experience? your negative outlook may be preventing you from potential growth.
Yes, you need to improve your knowledge and skills by means of practicing your craft. No one is born talented with a stack of skills.
Education is key, and it does not need to come from the school system.​
Wow, your words really take over my words!
I really appreciate your comment and your advice. Actually that's not what I mean. I know of people is not born with talent, all of the person need to learn everything in order to gain knowledge. The points I want to say is in order to make money in fiver or this kind of site we need to prepare our self, such as taking course or something like that and prepare for good tools. When we have good preparation then we'ii able to make money there.​

Mertayasa

This is just the truth a lot of good paying sites like swagbucks that I love their tasks and really wanted to join wanted mostly people from tier 1 countries. This is just appalling the best bet will have been to just allow people to work irrespective of their country
Swagbucks is a very old website and it's still paying until 2021. I was join and work in this site but I decide to leave this site because in my countri surveys is very difficult to do and in order to make big money on swagbucks we should doing the surveys. I hope this site offer any other way to make money.​

Mertayasa

Its very hard to see a site that pays a very huge amount of money just like that for doing simple task online , because many that have seen that offers such high earning potential are scams except they offer to tier 1 countries because that's the range they offer more earning rates too I think , so its hard
According to my experience only mindsumo is a legit site who pay their members good amount of money. This site is pay you for your opinions, you believe or not this site can pay up to 1000 dollars per each task. But it's not easy to make money there, we need to be very creative and innovative.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Swagbucks is a very old website and it's still paying until 2021. I was join and work in this site but I decide to leave this site because in my countri surveys is very difficult to do and in order to make big money on swagbucks we should doing the surveys. I hope this site offer any other way to make money.​
Yeah you get me well, survey most times is where you can make the bulk of money from. But the truth is that if you are not in the countries needed by the sites you wouldn’t have a good way of making money off the site. for trendri is about the usual thread creating and replying

Mertayasa

I am working on three PTP sites. They are Mylot, Forum Coin, and Trendri. For me all the sites are paying me good in the sense the payment is directly proportional to our work. Like coined by dear Raman Sir, we are getting just peanuts for our work here so I may not even call the payout as a payment or the earnings.
Those list is legit forum site to make money. But approximately we only can make around 3 to 5 dollars in this kind of site. But anyway I really enjoy to become a member of making money site forums. It's not only about we can make money, but also we can share and get information about legit or scam site.

breadeditor

My Garage Rentals will help you earn money WITHOUT THE NEED TO FACE YOUR LAPTOPS/PCS SO MUCH.

Just rent out stuff you already own. Make your things earn for you!

Mertayasa

Those survey sites for tier 1 could be high paying because most actually got to the extent of paying up to $3 just to complete a 15 minute survey , while many of the tier 3 residents don't even get any survey to do and could be very discouraging and not encouraging to the fullest , hope more earning potentials are made still for the tier 3 countries and their advertisers should care more​
It's very sad to know in my country almost there is no any good surveys site. Most of the surveys are very difficult to finish, that;s way I not interested anymore working in any survey site. Even the survey only pay 0.05 I can't finish it. I always end up getting upset when try to do a survey.​

Mertayasa

My Garage Rentals will help you earn money WITHOUT THE NEED TO FACE YOUR LAPTOPS/PCS SO MUCH.

Just rent out stuff you already own. Make your things earn for you!
First thing first thank you for comment in my post, but I really don't understand what kind of job are you recommend me. The reason I posting this thread is to get information about how to make money online in legit site and I'm sure your suggestion is not about that. Anyway I love to use my laptop and smartphone to make money not with other ways.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's very sad to know in my country almost there is no any good surveys site. Most of the surveys are very difficult to finish, that;s way I not interested anymore working in any survey site. Even the survey only pay 0.05 I can't finish it. I always end up getting upset when try to do a survey.​
I have stopped doing survey platform and focused more on crypto currency trading , because earning throught that means dosent requires the stress survey sites gives , because they would give so much redirections without giving the actual survey that users want , making users waste both his time and data in it i think

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, the pandemic really thought us how to earn much online. I started working as a transcriptionist during the pandemic though it is not the first earning online. Later I delve into paid to post and comments programs and to be honest, I have made quite a reasonable amount of money through them. Though I am not that active again.

Nite

Valued Contributor
This pandemic has created circumstances where more people are finding ways to make money online. High school students and college goers also had to take to internet to earn some bucks. And anybody who's got great knowledge and skills, then there are good chances that they can earn quite well.

July5

I won 20 from Coupert. It's called "give 20 and get 20". Both referee and referral will get 20. If I have enough friends, I can get more than normal work.

Nite

Valued Contributor
A lot of good sites pay less to others that are not from tier 1
Correct, usually there is a lot of demand for tier 1 countries on all of the online working websites. And rest of the other countries does not get much benefit from online earning websites. Specially the survey websites target tier 1 countries people, their main focus is only on them.

Challenge.Gives

As far as freelancer sites go. I use Freelancer & Fiverr quite frequently. I normally hire graphic designers, writers, proof readers, SEO providers, programmers, and I think that's about it.

I pay around $35 - $70 for a 500 - 750 word article. And about $30 - $50 to have it proofread and edited. It is crucial to learn a skill and work for these sites as there are new tasks 24/7