The site 'bank.pointpay.io' Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

bank.pointpay.io.jpg
The advertisement 'bank.pointpay.io' shows that if you become a member of this website, if you deposit money here, you will get interest on that deposit every day and you will get it every day. This interest will be paid through cryptocurrency. You can make a transaction through a checking account but the interest rate is lower if you make a transaction through a checking account, the interest rate is higher if you make a transaction through a savings account. If you deposit less than this, your money will be completely lost.

Nowadays in the UK and Europe, crypto debit cards have gained a lot of popularity. Authorities are announcing on this website that crypto debit cards will be added soon. This website explains that they will give crypto loans to their members. Crypto loans have never been offered before. This crypto loan will be set up in seven days to three years.

From this website, if you are a member here and want to do business, you will get an idea of how to buy and sell, how to limit stops. The site also says that whenever you need to communicate with them, you can certainly use English. As a member, you are bound to follow all terms.

What do you think about the site?

KlikSynK

They are a bunch of clowns, I would stay far away from this if I was you and it is not to late for you. I tried it out and downloaded the app on my iPhone. I thought I give it a good test before I start putting serious money into it, so I transferred some ETH into it which went fine. I done a swap in the app and that also executed without problems. I then transferred some XRP into it because I wanted to check out if the savings would be working and that is where the problems started. I transferred from my XRP account from my XUMM wallet, the crypto went out, but didn't arrive after an hour and the blockchain showed it was successful. Supprot told me they are looking into it but days went by without any update. Finally after 4 days the XRP was in my account, but by then I already made up my mind and wouldn't even try the savings but transfer all my assets out to delete the app. So I tried to withdraw all my XRP but when I entered my XRP ledger address it said it was invalid, so I tried to send it to my account on the exchange, which was excepted. But that was not the end, the transfer got stuck in pending without any ID for the transfer, and support just said the transfer will take 24 to 48 hours, which is insane and even my normal bank transfers faster than them. So the next day the XRP transfer was cancelled as we speak because today is the next day and these clowns at support now tell me the XRP transfers are now under maintenance you have to exchange it and then transfer as another crypto. Be warned and stay far away from them and count yourself lucky if you did not get involved with these guys they are a proper scam, if they don't steal from you they will definitely try to keep a hold of your crypto for as long as they can.