General insurance Which Insurance Is The Most Important?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Insurance is not on my mind for the past few years not until last year when I was discussing about it with one of my friends who works with insurance company.

We met at modern eatery in My City and we have different gist which leads to insurance and the related stuffs. He was telling me the beauty of different insurances.

My friend is very brilliant when it comes to explaining things in a layman term. He did not fail to tell me the advantages and disadvantages of each of the insurance type.

I got carried away when he was saying all these things and I failed to ask him some questions.

That's the reason why I want to ask you guys that which is the most important insurance someone need to start with? Is it health insurance or life insurance or what?

Jamoflondon

Verified member
In my perspective, I think the best type of insurance policy that is worth buying is the health insurance. Especially in a place like my country. Where the government does not really give attention to the citizens’ well being. I know the premium payment might be a cause for challenges but it really covers a lot

uforwealth

Verified member
I prefer health insurance to any other types of insurance. This stems from the fact that it is possible that I fall sick when I may not have money to pay the hospital bills but if I had purchased an health insurance policy before my sickness, I will be able to settle the bills when the need arises.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many factors that determine the choice and importance of insurance that one should go for. It is not possible for us to invest in the same insurance policy because we all have different angles where we are prone to risk. We only need to insure where our risk is high.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think every type of insurance is very important but for me the most important as someone up there have said is health insurance for so many reasons. if you're not here there's no way you can own properties and become very successful in your business or life endeavors. House insurance or property insurance is also very important.

Phabbyfundz

There is nothing as a most important insurance plan or insurance with higher value, because all insurance plans has its own special benefit to the buyer or purchaser of the plan. I would like to state that the importance of any insurance plan is base on the choices or need of the person who feels the need to get such an insurance plan.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think this will have to be about what a user needs at a point in time. If the home is most important at that time then home insurance will it be. For me I will go for health insurance because my health needs some backup which I need for now

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think health insurance should be the most important ,since we all know how someone health is more important and could be posed to many danger ,so it's best to find every possible best and insure against such risk that might actually want to happen to your health too I think

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In my opinion I really do not think one insurance policy is more important than the others. The vitality is based on what the individual needs it for. If you think you need coverage on your health challenges then I guess it’s what you really need at the moment and if it’s another thing then you get to decide