General insurance Which insurance is the most important

King bell

VIP Contributor
For me, I think the best insurance is the one that covers the most important things. Some people might say that health insurance is the most important, but for me I would say that it is the one that covers your life. No one knows when their time will come, so having a life insurance policy is the most important thing. It gives you peace of mind knowing that your loved ones will be taken care of financially if something happens to you. Finally, life insurance is an investment. If something happens to you and you do not have a life insurance policy, your loved ones will have to bear the burden of your funeral costs and other related expenses. A life insurance policy gives them financial help so they can focus on healing and moving on without any extra stress.

Zaidoza

For me, I think the best insurance is the one that covers the most important things. Some people might say that health insurance is the most important, but for me I would say that it is the one that covers your life. No one knows when their time will come, so having a life insurance policy is the most important thing. It gives you peace of mind knowing that your loved ones will be taken care of financially if something happens to you. Finally, life insurance is an investment. If something happens to you and you do not have a life insurance policy, your loved ones will have to bear the burden of your funeral costs and other related expenses. A life insurance policy gives them financial help so they can focus on healing and moving on without any extra stress.

It all depends on your business & personal life..Personally, I hate to pay for insurance but currently, these insurance policies are really important in my book, car insurance, life insurance & builder risk insurance for my business