General insurance Why Insurance Is Important In Our Life?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yes, since we know how the world is all about, insurance is an integral investment we engage on simply securing or protecting ourselves when challenges or natural disasters unfolds. It covers such kind of unbeknownst circumstances in our health, property and so on. That's why we shouldn't neglect it when we have extra funds to cover it's policy charges.
Insurance to me is an important element ,, ranging from the benefit the insurer would get from insuring or protecting him or herself from different kind of risk that are bound to occur on probability ,many business have lost their property totally since that actually don't have coverage for the property they are selling to earn

Mika

VIP Contributor
I bought insurance for two reasons, one to get financial coverage against the loss or damages, two, to receive benefits upon maturity. If you have a regular income source, you need to buy an insurance policy, you also need to pay the premiums on time so that you don't incur additional charges.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is not because they think it is a waste of money but the business owner is thinking as follows: The majority of companies are paying daily insurance but such cases can happen twice or thrice during a lifetime of a company means my economy can cover up these loses but what they don't pay attention to is that the damages can even exceed your economy for years then they take the wrong decision of not paying insurance.
That's exactly what those business entrepreneurs don't know about. Insurance is simply a way to stay off from unheralded circumstances when the come forth in the future. Everyone is simply running away from risk, that's why we shouldn't neglect insurance, since it covers part of those risks attached in our business.

Good luck

Verified member
insurance is very important in every one's life Because it makes one to plan for the future and it also has a lot of benefits that one can leverage on later in life.We have different types of insurance policy that one can do but I think the most preferred is the life insurance which can be run for so many years.

D

Deleted member 28127

Yes, you spoke well dearie. Many businesses have lost out today due to lack of insurance for their business. Not that, they don't know insurance exist, they know but they neglected it as waste of money. But later on they discovered the benefits surrounding it which is very much appreciated. Because, it isn't easy for a company to cover up losses of high magnitude when it occurs in the future.
It is not because they think it is a waste of money but the business owner is thinking as follows: The majority of companies are paying daily insurance but such cases can happen twice or thrice during a lifetime of a company means my economy can cover up these loses but what they don't pay attention to is that the damages can even exceed your economy for years then they take the wrong decision of not paying insurance.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Insurance to me is an important element ,, ranging from the benefit the insurer would get from insuring or protecting him or herself from different kind of risk that are bound to occur on probability ,many business have lost their property totally since that actually don't have coverage for the property they are selling to earn
Yes, you spoke well dearie. Many businesses have lost out today due to lack of insurance for their business. Not that, they don't know insurance exist, they know but they neglected it as waste of money. But later on they discovered the benefits surrounding it which is very much appreciated. Because, it isn't easy for a company to cover up losses of high magnitude when it occurs in the future.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Life insurance is crucial to some people because it financially protects their families in the event of their death. Personal loans are also covered by it. It's critical to get the best life insurance for your budget and requirements.
Yeah it's best to get the best life insurance package that best suits the risk and benefit you want to receive from covering your risk ,but you would still do your own proper research ,to be very sure if the insurance company legitimacy and make the move you want to make by insuring and covering your risk with the insurance company too

dagm

Life insurance is crucial to some people because it financially protects their families in the event of their death. Personal loans are also covered by it. It's critical to get the best life insurance for your budget and requirements.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Insurance helps us to prepare for the unforeseen circumstances that may happen in our life or our properties. Panic occurs when you don't prepare adequately for unexpected events in the course of your life. Panic is also capable of magnifying the problem you are facing. But with insurance you are going to experience a piece of mind.
Yeah exactly I think risk do happen unexpectedly ,so we actually need to get prepared in such cases and insurance is actually ready to cover incase the risk happens to occur in different ways ,we truly need peace of mind and insurance is really ready to provide such I think

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Insurance helps us to prepare for the unforeseen circumstances that may happen in our life or our properties. Panic occurs when you don't prepare adequately for unexpected events in the course of your life. Panic is also capable of magnifying the problem you are facing. But with insurance you are going to experience a piece of mind.

D

Deleted member 28127

Anyone how is starting a new business has to do insurance so life insurance is compulsory to start any business. Additionally, for most cases, money paid by insurance is even not a dime is restored but few cases get insurance refunds. It doesn't mean that you don't have to pay for insurance but if you calculate in case that a problem is caused during your work all your savings will not refund problems that occurred like incendy.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think the outstanding thing about insurance is the act of them helping one out when the need arises. Take a look at getting your car badly bashed and you need to repair it without money in your hands that period you would get the help from the insurance company and you begin to drive your car again

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am going to be very honest with you guys, I don't see any reason why I need to do insurance fot myself and my properties.

Perhaps I am having myopic point of view when it comes to insurance. Take for instance, when you go for life insurance.

You keep paying premium months after months till you are are no more and someone else will own all the money paid by the insurance company.

I believe that someone who is doing retirement program for himself in the workplace do not see need any form of insurance again.

I want someone to give me some lecture about this and show me some of the importances of doing insurance either for life or properties. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah exactly they provide back up , because at times we don't know if a particular risk might occur or not ,, but the existence of insurance have made coverage for such risk I think ,so they truly provide back up and coverage against any form of risk you are insuring from occuring
Yes, since we know how the world is all about, insurance is an integral investment we engage on simply securing or protecting ourselves when challenges or natural disasters unfolds. It covers such kind of unbeknownst circumstances in our health, property and so on. That's why we shouldn't neglect it when we have extra funds to cover it's policy charges.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Insurance helps us to stay protected in.the unforseen challenges of life. Provide back up when those kind of unforeseen circumstances happeks to our life. That's the essence of going into insurance to protect our lives and properties when the unexpected vkmw through us. With insurance we can get things sorted out even if we have nothing to solve it.
Yeah exactly they provide back up , because at times we don't know if a particular risk might occur or not ,, but the existence of insurance have made coverage for such risk I think ,so they truly provide back up and coverage against any form of risk you are insuring from occuring

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There might be many reasons for getting an insurance policy, but the main two reasons are one, to get the financial coverage against loss, damages and accidents, two to give you financial profits upon the maturity of the insurance policy. These two points make it a must have benefit in one's life.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Insurance helps us to stay protected in.the unforseen challenges of life. Provide back up when those kind of unforeseen circumstances happeks to our life. That's the essence of going into insurance to protect our lives and properties when the unexpected vkmw through us. With insurance we can get things sorted out even if we have nothing to solve it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am not a fan of life insurance I socially in my country because the insurance company can go out of the business and it will be very difficult to recall all the premiums paid into their packages. It is good to always go and apply for property insurance when someone is building business.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
In my understanding, I think insurance is important because it serves as an assurance to the client. I mean getting a life insurance now. You sure know that a particular savings is waiting for you in the future and the good part of it is that the savings comes with an interest

Nite

Valued Contributor
For some people, Life insurance is important because it protects their family financially at the time of one's death. It's also used to cover personal loans. It's pretty important to choose right life insurance for your budget and needs. A financial security advisor will be better to guide you in answering all your questions.