General insurance Why Insurance Is Important In Our Life?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those who knows the value of insurance goes into life insurance. For me I don't like the term "life insurance. Be it the one of short term or long term, I don't fancy my chances with insurance company when it comes to life insurance. I love the property insurance, liability, auto insurance etc.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Even without any analysis. The importance of insurance should be able to be derived from its functions. I know it involves the insured paying a premium but the premium does not match the compensation being offered by the insurance company. All you need to know is that insurance can’t go bankrupt no matter how bad they suffer from financial challenges and even if an insurance company should go bankrupt, there is still another coverage for the insurance

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
When you go for a life insurance policy there are benefit too , because the person hospital bills would be settled by the insurance company and also the funeral expenses would be settled also when the person die , not just the money would be paid to a particular person , everything depends on the agreement the person have with the company

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though the way you see insurance company that is the way other people see it to. But i want you to understand something that life insurance really good because when some one grow old and died its not that the insurance company will take the money them self.. Instead the money will be realise to the family to enjoyed.
Anybody that is doing life insurance is just investing for his/her family after his demise.