What's the easiest way to make money online?

Y

yaw

There are many ways to work online, as long as you learn and improve yourselve day by day. Here are some easy jobs you should consider to work from home:
  1. Start Dropshipping.
  2. Try Print on Demand.
  3. Make Money with Affiliate Marketing.
  4. Start a YouTube Channel.
  5. Become an Influencer.
  6. Create an Online Course.
  7. Publish an Ebook.
  8. Start a Blog.
btw, Have you heard of Lumi coins? It is a project from a Nickel mining company in Indonesia called Luminos Graha Group. I researched it and it’s a legit project with real mining and real business using blockchain technology. The price now is still reasonable but it undoubtedly will grow exponentially soon. Check it out!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You think you just named the easiest ways to make money online? Nothing is easy about those.....To open a blog is easy but to earn with it, is a very difficult task to achieve. You would need huge traffic on your blog to start making money with it. And it all depends on what you are doing with your blog, that determines how you will be earning with it. So nothing is purely easy with any of those!

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
One thingi know i know about this life is this nothing good comes easily. Easy come easy go. Whatsoever that is important must have a value attached to it. Even making money itself requires your effort, how be it when it comes to working online. I don't know where people conceived the idea that working online is easy. That is a veey big misconception. There is nothing easy about working as it can be so time consuming, stressful, and requires some capital too. Who ever is not trained might find it almost impossible to work online. So there is nothing easy about all the stipulated ideas you have there.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never made money with affiliate marketing because I do not have a blog. I am sure that there might be other ways to make money by being an affiliate marketing, but I am not aware of any. I think it could be possible to make money through affiliate marketing by participating in certain affiliate programs online, though. However, I am not part of any such program right now. I have never heard about the Luminos Graha Project before. I would like to know if it is a registered, regulated group by the Indonesian government? There are many such kinds of projects but they all have the potential to turn into scams, so this is why I am asking.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways in which you can make money on the internet and there are a lot of business opportunities that the advent of the internet and various social media platforms has presented to a whole lot of people. Anyone can capitalise on any of them and make money even though sometimes it can be very hard to push through because many of them requires you to have a mentor in order to be successful on it. Starting a blog like you have stated is a very good business line provided you know how to create good content and do search engine optimisation because without those things you cannot really succeed in blogging. It is also important for you to know that blogging can take you up to six months to even one year before you can make anything from it. This is why it is important you have other things you are doing before you venture into any online business because it usually takes time including affiliate marketing that I have been in for about a year now and have not really made something tangible but I keep learning everyday. Dropshipping is also another good option but I have not really explored it.

Kendy

Verified member
There is no easy way when it comes to making of money online, this is because, some people may not have the earning opportunities while some may not be skilled in maximizing their earning potentialities online. Starting a blog is not easy and it is not a day's job and it requires time, resources, consistency and determination to make your blog a reputable one. Owning a blog is very profitable if managed effectively and also publishing a book is not quite easy for an unskilled individual but being skilled because the knowledge of writing a book which would sell and which would draw the attention of readers is key. It might be seen as easy to a skilled writer but difficult take to a novice or an intermediate writer, this is because you need to put ideas together, employing or using the right choices of words or diction which would be appealing to your users or readers.

Affiliate marketing is another way of making money through commissions but this too is mostly feasible for those in developed countries and those who have digital marketing skills and can use words and strategies to make sales and also ensure customer retention in the course of making sales.

MichLeed

Gambling is a way to make money fast. But the percentage of constant winnings remains minimal because if people were winning all the time, there would be no point. After all, the people who created the system calculated everything, and losing would not be a good move. Despite the fact that the offers in the modern industry are huge, I was mostly interested in Freecell solitaire, where you can actually earn good money. The main thing is to play it wisely; there are also combinations similar to chess. And I am pretty good at chess.