Earn Money What online skill can make one rich?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have heard many things online that drives money, and the skills that can make one earn reasonable amount of money online. But the problem is how to learn this tasks online and become an expert, which will bring the required substantial amount of money.

I have taken my time to search for different skills and the on demand ones through different vlogging platforms. I have watched tutorial videos on youtube centring on becoming a successful blogger, programmer, transcriptionist, graphics designer etc. But they are not going straight to the points which a lay man can understand. It will be better to go for a professional course online or offline via any of the options listed to aid your desire becoming an expert around your preferred option(s).

Even though bloggers, programmers, writers, graphics designers etc, earn lots of money online. We know it does not work over night, it takes years to attain success around them. Not all bloggers, programmers, creative writers are rich doing tasks online. Their are some who doesn't get regular gigs to work and earn, while some who market themselves exponentially gets high paying gigs and drive lots of money from the gigs.

Apart from the skills i mentioned, which other on demand digital skills can make one rich online??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow, I am happy for you ,you are a real online Hustler, I'm always motivated by all your dreams and I may not be able to be like you but I'm just trying,ok I would like you to keep me updated on how everything is going, you should try to register with the humanatic first and see how it goes from there you can concentrate on the transcription after you started making money from the human attic.
Lol, you amuse me. I believe i told you i want to marry using online funds, laughs. I've tried registering but the site requires me to have complete PayPal account (verified). I don't have verified PayPal at the moment for that, the crowd in the bank have discouraged me getting a MasterCard to activate it fully to become a verified account. At the moment i can't withdraw my PayPal funds into my local bank account but i can comfortably send and receive payment from it.

I'll consider humanatic very soon when i get the MasterCard, but for now I'll be moving with transcribeme.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Whether digital or not the skill that is the most possible to make you rich is the skill in marketing. If you have the creative talents to attract people and if you have the convincing power think if you are selling luxury cars that you can earn a commission of $10,000 in one transaction then that is good money for a starter.
I understand their are so many ways to earn money online and offline. But i decided bring digital skill cos we are here to earn money online. So earning money online has to do with the skills that can enable us earn that reasonable amount of money online to help our offline gig or business in bringing more funds into our bank account.

Mertayasa

There are a lot of skill that lead you to become rich. The most important thing you must willing to fall and rise again. For instance become designer or programmer, this kind of skills required a lot of knowledge and very difficult to become expert. But once you great on this filed you'ii very easy to make money.
You don't have to find the job, because the job will find you.

JackCarroll

I'm trying to learn online marketing, which is useful because then I can also do affiliate marketing.
to learn marketing there are plenty of free courses to learn. I started with the free google course which also gives you a certificate.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, you amuse me. I believe i told you i want to marry using online funds, laughs. I've tried registering but the site requires me to have complete PayPal account (verified). I don't have verified PayPal at the moment for that, the crowd in the bank have discouraged me getting a MasterCard to activate it fully to become a verified account. At the moment i can't withdraw my PayPal funds into my local bank account but i can comfortably send and receive payment from it.

I'll consider humanatic very soon when i get the MasterCard, but for now I'll be moving with transcribeme.
Wow, this is the first time you are telling me that you want to marry with online fund o,wow that means you are really serious to make money online as much as possible, so concerning the transcribe me how are you going about it, have you been able to pass the exam they were testing you ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow, this is the first time you are telling me that you want to marry with online fund o,wow that means you are really serious to make money online as much as possible, so concerning the transcribe me how are you going about it, have you been able to pass the exam they were testing you ?
I wrote the second one last month only few mark denied me access to work there at transcribeme. So its remaining only one option for me for me to try and pass. If i fail the last attempt, it means I'm not ready to get going with the transcribing site. Then I'll be prolonged to learn it for the next six months, that's why I'm very eager learning more now on YouTube to pass the test.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I wrote the second one last month only few mark denied me access to work there at transcribeme. So its remaining only one option for me for me to try and pass. If i fail the last attempt, it means I'm not ready to get going with the transcribing site. Then I'll be prolonged to learn it for the next six months, that's why I'm very eager learning more now on YouTube to pass the test.
Oh so sorry about that, so what will happen if you failed the last attempt, does it mean that you will not be able to have access to transcribe me again and that you will not be able to get an opportunity to attempt another exam ?,I just believe you need to take your time and learn everything about it before you make any attempt to write last one

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Oh so sorry about that, so what will happen if you failed the last attempt, does it mean that you will not be able to have access to transcribe me again and that you will not be able to get an opportunity to attempt another exam ?,I just believe you need to take your time and learn everything about it before you make any attempt to write last one
If i manage to fail the last attempt, i night be ousted from participating on tramscribeme earning site. But sometimes you might be given up to six months to try out another chance again. And to me that's a long time to wait in order to access the exams again. Its better to take my time now to learn and equip myself well for the final exam.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If i manage to fail the last attempt, i night be ousted from participating on tramscribeme earning site. But sometimes you might be given up to six months to try out another chance again. And to me that's a long time to wait in order to access the exams again. Its better to take my time now to learn and equip myself well for the final exam.
Omo,please you really have to try as much as possible to make sure you make it in the last one because you are the one that I is leading me in this thing, if you fail the last one so how do you want me to do now,by the way were you able to use the tools I sent to you about using it to transcribe a voice into writing, it was otta.

Wole.K

There are numerous ways to generate revenue or income from online skills. If you focus on one or two skills you should be able to make a good amount of money and some might even get you rich, it all depends on the effort invested on the skill.

Take for instance I earn about $300-$500 monthly from my online skills though my earning is not stabilize for now but am looking forward to earn more than that.

I know some may be wondering what gives me such amount of money. It's noting other than Web development and Content writing. Sometime I help people to setup their website and also provide content for them. Am sorry if my post is too long....the fact is I use speech to text to write my content.
I have taken my time to search for different skills and the on demand ones through different vlogging platforms. I have watched tutorial videos on youtube centring on becoming a successful blogger,
I went through some of your post and i noticed you discuss alot on cryptocurrency, if I may advise you why don't you try and focus on providing solution or guild people on crypto related issues or focus on what you good at and make it known to the forum members.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Omo,please you really have to try as much as possible to make sure you make it in the last one because you are the one that I is leading me in this thing, if you fail the last one so how do you want me to do now,by the way were you able to use the tools I sent to you about using it to transcribe a voice into writing, it was otta.
I used it to try voiceover, but you know its not possible when you're using it for test cos you aren't going to be required to run such kind of test. Transcribeme test is simply objective test. You have multiple options to choose one. When you fail to choose the right option you failed. That's why i need to practice past transcribeme questions and answers at youtube to better equip myself.

mantra23

Marketing and advertising is a must-have skill, but not like that of copywriting. It opens all the doors you need to get started with this online gig. The best place to learn, that particular skill set, is at Skillshare. I started out there because I didn't have a mentor to guide me, I wish I did though.