Two platforms to make money online without a skill

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
The online space is filled with a whole lot of opportunities for so many people whether you are skilled or not. Acquiring skills to make money online is important and necessary but not everyone have the needed skill and some people are just getting started.

So if you are just getting started online and you want to hit the ground running to make money, these are some of the platforms i recommend for you;

Sproutgigs: Sproutgigs is a micro job platform and it is also a freelance platform. there are wide range of opportunities to make money from the platform whether you are skilled or not.

There are a lot of microtasks in which you can participate in to make some good amount of money for yourself. I personally know people that makes more than $3 from the platform every single day but it requires a lot of dedication.

The minimum withdrawal from the platform is $5 which will be paid through cryptocurrency, PayPal or airtm.

Clickworker: Clickworker is a platform where you can sign up on and start making money by taking online surveys, submitting your pictures and a whole lot of others.
The beautiful thing about clickworker is that you can use the account to work on UHRS.

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
We have so many legitimate ways of making money online and taking surveys is one the way to do that. Thank you very much for sharing with us your own idea or method in which we can make money without skills.

Talking about clickworker. I personally had an account with them, it's a legit website to make money daily. To be honest, I don't really find it easy to make money answering or completing task online, that's why i didn't continue with the clickworker website.

My friend is still doing it till now and he's receiving his payout using Payoneer account. Good luck to you guys.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The fact is that there are a lot of sites now online where we can work in without having to acquire any special skills The thing is that anyone can participate in to make some good amount of money. people nowadays makes good money from these platform every single day. It is just that this platforms requires a lot of dedication, commitments and tasking self to work on them daily. You can post on Dbucks or forum coin to make money without needing any skill

Mika

VIP Contributor
How much money can you make if you do not have skills? I mean how much money can you make on sproutgigs or clickworkers. Do you thinking money making online is just about earning a couple of bucks here and there? I cannot say about clickworkers but if you have skills like writing, designing, transalation, digital marketing, you can sell your services on sproutgig and make good money. Making good money requires skill. Do not be fooled with the belief that you can actually make money without skills

Abigael

Valued Contributor
These two sites are so good for online earning. I have been using Sproutgigs for a while now and I have made some money from it. It is true you have to dedicate so much time to earn a dollar daily there. But the good thing with it is that tasks are always there for you daily, you just need to plan your time and dedicate some to work there daily.

I like that they pay through Litecoin, cryptocurrency that does not use up much transaction fees and it is so convenient in terms of changing it to my local currency.