How can we all make money online with legit platforms?

Ota4gab

How can we all make money online with legit platforms?What's the best way to make more money online,got so many questions that I need answers to.

I saw chainmine online and I think its a good platform to get some money online,not with standing how it pays why really matters is that it pays.
More information I crave for for anything that has to do with making mony really gets me focused and takes my attention this is the next phase.
We move

There are various legit ways of making money online. It all depends on the type of website that we want to work for. But as we have legit websites that are guaranteed of paying us well, we also have some that are just after our money or are there to waste our time. We only need to research well on the whatever platform that we choose to work with.

If you are lucky enough to come across some of the legit platforms online, trust you can earn very good amount of money to be proud of. Although, some might require you to invest some of your money in it if you really want to make good income from it but it does not mean you will end up losing your money or regretting putting your money in it. There are different types of sites that might seem like the original one which is why one has to be very careful online so as not to fall victim of the fake ones