Are there no other legit and safe ways of making money online?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Every time somebody wants to teach you how to make money online, they must talk about these ideas i'm about to discuss, but I wonder why, if there are no other means of making reasonable money?. One of the most popular ways of making money online is by selling products. You can sell your own products, or you can purchase products from sellers who have a wide variety of products available for sale. If you have a product to sell, it is best to do your research first and try to find a market for that product. Then, you should choose a company that will help you market and sell your product or service.

Another way to make money online is through affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing involves working with companies that provide products and services in exchange for a commission when people purchase those products or services after clicking on an advertisement or link provided by the affiliates website. The good thing about affiliate marketing is that it allows you to promote different types of products without having any prior knowledge about how they work or what they are made out of; all you need is an internet connection!

The last way we will discuss here is advertising on social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. Just as I said from the beginning "are there no other legit and safe ways of making money online?"

Solution
If you find yourself coming up short with all these methods, remember there one commodity you have complete control over and that is YOU. Be definition you are a highly valuable sought after target known as a Lead and there are websites all over that will pay you to subject yourself to being exposed to advertising designed to capture you and put you on a list to email you these opportunities. Subscribe to any Traffic Source or Exchange and you will see more of them than you can count to pick and chose the ones that appeal to you.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Although it may turns out that there is no legit way of making money online presently due to the fact that majority of websites and platforms that and seeing in the internet are becoming nothing but is scamming and the foreign website that every individual who want to make money online legitimately and validly should stay away from and most importantly discouraged from . To be able to find out the legit way of making money online I have always emphasized how important it is that an individual have in his or her position what is known as a scam site detector and what that means is that it is a tool that totally helps an individual or an online hustler to quickly and easily pay for his or her way across scamming and different websites in order to find the ones that are legit and rewarding .

There are a lot of scam site detecting tool in the internet and song which you can download on the Google app store or on the Google Play store possibly depending on the type of smartphone device that you are using but personally I downloaded mine on the Google app store .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't know if scam fetector will work , but the most important way of making money on the internet is not only on site you can post content on. It is not every platforms that will give such opportunity .

If I asked you to look straight forward to make money by becoming a transcriptionist , you may not likely be able to make money or get accepted into a transcription platform because the skill and knowledge required to be a full transcriptionist may not be in you now.

Apart from paid to post website , we have to understand that it will be very difficult for us to see any other legits platform . If you're looking for more opportunities to make money then you should consider learning a skill , at least when you have something to offer the possibility of making money online will be very high.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Selling products online and affilate marketing are one of the best ways to make money online. I have tried to make money with affilate Marketing but I have failed many times. So one think that I noticed about this is that we need money to make more money with affiliate marketing, likewise selling our products. For is to have sales on our products, we will need to promote it so that it will reach huge audience and to do this, we will need money.

In conclusion, these two are not easy to achieve. So for us to make money online, I would suggest other ways that will not require money to start. Like to get paid to post on forum websites does not need any money to start. Also we can participate in some survey and get paid for that. There also some people that are making money with there digital skills. So anyone that we think will work for us, we can go for it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, there are a lot of legit ways to make money online, in fact, some of these methods can even make you a lot of money. if you are looking for legit money-making opportunities, here are some of the things you can do.
Create videos: publish long or short videos on youtube, tiktok, facebook and instagram. You can make a lot of money from your vides through these platforms.
Sell online: you can sell physical products or digital products. However, I suggest you sell digital products that's because you can make money again and again from the same digital product. You can also try dropshipping and print on deman, both of these methods do not require any investment.
Freelancing: this is another best method to make money online, you can sell your skills through upwork, fiverr, etc. and make money.
All of the methods I have mentioned can make you a lot of money.

oldbuddy

If you find yourself coming up short with all these methods, remember there one commodity you have complete control over and that is YOU. Be definition you are a highly valuable sought after target known as a Lead and there are websites all over that will pay you to subject yourself to being exposed to advertising designed to capture you and put you on a list to email you these opportunities. Subscribe to any Traffic Source or Exchange and you will see more of them than you can count to pick and chose the ones that appeal to you.

Solution