Why I'd say "refer to earn websites and platforms" is absolutely the worst way to make money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The internet have made in availability majority of websites and platforms that pays its users and members to refer other individuals to the website in order to get paid and end from the website as well . Personally this is a total risk , especially if the website or platform is a monetary demanding one , which demands an individual to invest money in order to be able to earn from it . I myself cannot recommend an individual to work on a website that pays you to refer other people because in most situations this kind of website and platform to not always stay for long and are more likely to vanish or run away someday from the internet .

And so , going your way to refer this website or platform to another person in order to get paid and in order for him or her to join you to get paid as well definitely puts you at risk of bearing the blame and consequences if the website turns out to vanish or run away after your referral might have invested his money and other available except of his or hers . Because the fact that a website pays you does not mean that it will pay another person whom you intend to refer the website or platform to , because in most prominent cases some website tends to shut down and vanish from the internet when your referrals may have invested their money and other valuable assets of theirs .

arunima25

Verified member
I have heard of stories where people keep talking about how they made good money through referrals. But I had no luck with that. I am very poor with developing connections online and inviting people through referrals. I have tried it few times but it didn't work for me. So far I have been able to manage to get only one referral on one of the forum sites and I have yet not earned for that. The site pays us only when our referral is active for sometime and has made certain number of posts. It's been more than a year and that person is not so active there and so I have gained anything from that referral.
I would never join a site that needs money to join. And I would never fall for such referrals. I play safe when it comes to online earning and don't want to make any investment to earn from a site. And I am sure that many of the online users feel the same way. I am also not comfortable inviting someone to a site unless I have used the site for some time and I am sure that the site is not a scam. I don't want to jeopardize my personal credibility.

Rachael

Verified member
I agree with you 100%. Any website or platform that demands referrals before being able to earn is not worth the risk. This has been my case every time. On each occasion, I have fallen prey to these sites. One thing about this sites is that, it can never operate on a long term basis. Last I recall, there was a site that a colleague introduced me to, the funny thing is that he had never mentioned that referrals is compulsory because he knew that, if he had made mention of it, I would definitely not want to engage in such site.

He decided to keep it a secret, till I had registered with my hard earned money. Had it been, the site was free then I would have nothing to worry about. After I registered and noticed that all what he had told me on the possibility of earning within 48hours did not come true, I had to ask him what had gone amiss and this was when he showed me his cunny nature, that I would have to refer people if I need my money back. There was no need exchanging words with him because then, I realized he was nothing but a scammer. Any site that places a criteria to refer is not and would never be legitimate.

arunima25

Verified member
I have never joined a site that would let you earn only through referrals or you can join them only through referrals. I would never join one. I am on Forum Coin and they have a referral system. We have referral links there and we can invite our friends. But we will be paid referral prize of certain amount only when the new user has been active there for some time and made some number of posts. I invited two but they didn't fulfill the requirements. So I got nothing for referal. I am earning well there with my activities.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
People often ask you to teach them how to catch fish and not giving them fish. As much as I love this saying, I don't want to follow it in this context. Online websites surely pay people but the the 3 group of people that get paid are those that own the platform, registered early and have enough fund. If you don't belong in these categories, don't bother.

My point is I won't teach someone I know how to catch a fish by asking him to invest on a site I'm not sure I will get paid the first or a second time. How would I explain after the site crashes. Have been a victim of this, I was vindicated, but I won't try referring a family or friend anymore even if I want to.