Earn Money Earn unlimited Instantly AUD10 by refer someone to join this legit apps

alfred88

Lifepay one of the Australia famous & secure e-wallet & virtual card payment platform, register by simple 4 steps. In addition to earn more by refer to all your friends & family.
Earn Unlimited AUD10 per person from your referral
1.Download Lifepay app from App Store/ Google Play Store
2.Use the Promo code - TNVT69
3.Complete the SignUp and Active your virtual Visa Cards
4.Refer more friends to earn extra AUD 10 Dollar
Once you completed the signup, you will be able to earn unlimited AUD10 from each of your referral, 1person equal AUD10, if 100persons equal to AUD1,000.00 really unimaginable passive income.

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Since you said that this is an Australian platform, I definitely do not think they will accept everyone. if they do accept people from everywhere around the world and then I will definitely try to venture into it and see if I can make any reasonable amount of money with them.

Phabbyfundz

is the site open to all regions because most sites like this are only available to people in a certain region. And do you earn money on this sites, what is their payment methods ,I would like you to further explain in details how this site operate and which regions are they available to.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You have made it very clear that the website is our Australia platform so I do not know if it is available only for Australians or it is also open for people in other countries. I also want to know if referals is the only way that you can be able to make money there.