Earn Money Refer and earn

Chidex ji

Hey guys if you are interested in making from 2to10k per day using the app that am gonna show you now I will drop my Whatsapp No. below so chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for the secret app,!
Don't skip or think every opportunity is a scam because you will remain broke forever if you maintain that kind of mindset!
We are into the world of technology stop wasting your data on social media with getting any financial benefit from it because you are not helping your self!
Just chat me on Whatsapp to give you the app that you have to stay in your bedroom, sitting room I mean from the confort of your home and you will be making some extra cash every single day just by doing simple task!
I know it's not gonna me you a millionaire or billionaire but it's gonna put some extra cash in your pocket!
Remember this opportunity is only available in Nigeria so if you are not in Nigeria it's not supported in any other country!
My Whatsapp:08104693511

Rachael

Verified member
Even when I joined this forum newly and I tried to refer some friends, at that point, I had never withdrawn yet because I had not reached the minimum withdrawal threshold, none of them wanted to join, which makes any site that demands referral before I can earn is a NO for me. Any website or platform that demands referrals before being able to earn is not worth the risk. This has been my case every time. On each occasion, I have fallen prey to these sites. One thing about this sites is that, it can never operate on a long term basis. Last I recall, there was a site that a neighbor introduced me to, the funny thing is that she had never mentioned that referrals is compulsory because she knew that, if she had made mention of it, I would definitely not want to engage in such site.

She decided to keep it a secret, till I had registered with my hard earned money. Had it been, the site was free then I would have nothing to worry about. After I registered and noticed that all what she had told me on the possibility of earning within 48hours did not come true, I had to ask her what had gone amiss and this was when she showed me her cunny nature, that I would have to refer people if I need my money back. There was no need exchanging words with her because then, I realized he was nothing but a scammer. Any site that places a criteria to refer is not and would never be legitimate. There is nobody who would readily agree to join a group without seeing a payment proof.