Earn Money Are Pay To Post Platforms The Simplest Way To Make Money Online?

Kwess

I'm asking this question because most people now a days are focusing mainly on Pay To Post (PTP) sites.
There are a lot of money making websites but why are people concentrating on PTP sites more? I really don't understand, can some body show me the reason why? I just posted how to make money on Pay To Click site, survey site and pay to watch site but it seems the comments I'm receiving shows there are a lot of secrets in PTP sites than the others.

If this is so, then I think I'll need more PTP site to make more money.
Brethren, I think we are on this platform to help one another and there is a saying that "sharing is caring" so whats the secret here?
How can I make extra money on PTP sites and which PTP site pays good apart from Trendri?

All opinions are welcome and thank you for you concern.

For me when anything involve work it isn’t easy to me. Work is what it is labor. You can add beermoneyforum to your list if you are not already there. Just post about 5 replies and 5 threads there per hour. You can also make money from the tasks posted on the marketplace

I can say it is very easy to earn from PTP site because you need to have time for it and make sure you write a good topics as a thread or comment before you can be awarded point. One Ali need to be creative and be compose. Once you posses all this criteria you are good to make money easily.

I'm asking this question because most people now a days are focusing mainly on Pay To Post (PTP) sites.
There are a lot of money making websites but why are people concentrating on PTP sites more? I really don't understand, can some body show me the reason why? I just posted how to make money on Pay To Click site, survey site and pay to watch site but it seems the comments I'm receiving shows there are a lot of secrets in PTP sites than the others.

If this is so, then I think I'll need more PTP site to make more money.
Brethren, I think we are on this platform to help one another and there is a saying that "sharing is caring" so whats the secret here?
How can I make extra money on PTP sites and which PTP site pays good apart from Trendri?

All opinions are welcome and thank you for you concern.
I would also want to hear the answers which other pay to post sites are there? Although my advice is that you stick and be committed to one PTP site untill you cash out. Like Trendri for example, be committed to it till you assess yourself and see how much you can be making per day from Trendri and also to be able to balance all those PTP sites at once. So that you can be able to set your schedule of how many hours you are going to work on Trendri and how many hours on the other new one. So that at the end of the day you will know how much in total you will be making from Both PTP and see if it's worth it .

PTP is the easiest way to really make money online as at this period. Most other sites like PTC sites, GPT or play games to earn sites or apps are mostly not worthy of most people's time. Because on those sites you can hardly make $1 a day there. The Only highest amount those sites can get you a day, can't get past 10 to 20cents a day, which is so low compare to PTP sites. So I still prefer PTP sites for now.

Pay to post is he easiest as far as I am concerned. I don't like pay to click or watch because it doesn't add anything to my skill nor providing me with some needed information on various topics. As per other sites where you can make money apart from trendri, we have cashtime forum, bizdustry, beermoney but they pay with crypto mostly.

Pay to post is he easiest as far as I am concerned. I don't like pay to click or watch because it doesn't add anything to my skill nor providing me with some needed information on various topics. As per other sites where you can make money apart from trendri, we have cashtime forum, bizdustry, beermoney but they pay with crypto mostly.
Yeah this is correct. This days pay to click and pay to watch are becoming fraud because you will get to lose your precious time and energy and you will earn very little money to do those tasks and sometimes when it comes to withdrawing, some just don't pay. And if there those that pays it takes you even 3 months to reach the minimum threshold and furthermore I really dislike those that pay with points because majority of them are fraud.

For me when anything involve work it isn’t easy to me. Work is what it is labor. You can add beermoneyforum to your list if you are not already there. Just post about 5 replies and 5 threads there per hour. You can also make money from the tasks posted on the marketplace
Explain to me further, how can I earn money on beermoney forum because although, I'm on the platform but I can't earn much.
It looks good but I don't know much about it. I only go to the market place to take some tasks but there are no more task for me any more.

Explain to me further, how can I earn money on beermoney forum because although, I'm on the platform but I can't earn much.
It looks good but I don't know much about it. I only go to the market place to take some tasks but there are no more task for me any more.
Beermoney forum is not really recommend for anybody .We had such a discussion the other day in this forum about beermoney and everyone was against it . First, the admin banns people for no reason, even a simple mistake you will be banned and secondly people who have had experiences in beermoney said that they have never really earned or withdraw from it as the admin is strict and keeps banning people mannerlessly. Those who had experiences at beermoney forum please tell her more about it .

Not in all contexts but no doubt majority of pay to earn websites and platforms are usually duty-less and duty or task-free . And in most time you earn your money probably on autopilot . But it is important that we understand that majority of pay to earn websites and platforms are totally risky because majority of them are scam and fraudulent websites that should be avoided and discouraged . It is not that all paid to any website are scam and fraudulent . Absolutely not , they are still varieties of paid to any website that are considered to be legit and paying , but yet in order not to fall victim to those that are considered to be scam and fraudulent it is advised to use what is known as a scam site detector so as to easily detect which paid to any website is legit and which that is scamming and fraudulent in nature . I personally cannot emphasize enough how risky scam and fraudulent websites are , and most of them disguised himself in majority of pay to earn websites and platforms .

One of the best scam site detector apps you can use in your detection of which pay to earn website or platform is legit or not is known as sureplug.com

From my point of view I think people choose pay to post sites due to that reason PTP sites pay high as compared to survey and rewards apps or websites. Also they do not need to take any kind of tension to work on these kinds of websites daily. They can work here at any time whenever they want.
Besides this within a short time they can make a handsome amount of money from pay to post .

Today I will tell you one more pay to post website. It is very legit, safe and secure website. I had worked there for 3 to 4 months .If you are belonging to Russia or other countries except Pakistan then you can easily work here .My reason to left this forum was that this forum are banned in Pakistan. The name of this website is cryptotalk in which you earn btc. I earned a lot through this forum. First you write 100 post for registration. You earning will start after one week .It is highly paid sites. But in order to remain the part of this forum you should have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. So before starting this forum ,must be check that this forum will support your country or not.

Last edited:
Earning money from what you like or are good at makes making money easy for you, but many money making platforms needs content.

Payed to post platforms aren't the only ways to make easy money these days, there other simpler better ways to make even more money.

Social media platforms gives content creator more financial incentives. YouTube, tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and even Facebook gives diversify revenue by offering tools and support to those who build communities on these apps.

You get recognized and rewarded for your efforts.