Learn skill to make money online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To really make enough money online. There is need for learning of skill. This will make you not to be depending on anybody again for making money. I, personally have tried my very best to learn some skills online but to be factual I haven't seccesfully learnt any.

Why must we learn skill? Online skill will not be only useful for us in our local country. We may find ourselves beyond yonder. The skill may still be useful. For instance, it is possible that tendri may not be permitted in some countries but web designing will always be relevant in all countries and available.

You can decide on whatever you want to make. It is possible to earn as much as you desire if you are a master of any skill. But this may seem impossible if you work in unskilled website. You will always be subjected to the amount regulated by the website.

Online skill will always be part of you and it is your own inherent features. Working on paid to post website for instance will be for a short time. There may be time when there wont be something like that again as we don't have have them before.

SANIA

Focusing on a skill set and staying patient and persistent to improve that skill set can help you to make money online.
Skills can be cashed out if energy is spent in a right direction and right platforms are utilized to make money online.

First of all focus should be done in learning aspect and then after that focus should be shifted to cash out that skill set.

Working with direct clients is much more better as it gives you the opportunity to earn more in less amount of time.
The other thing is that you can make money by writing on paid forums and you can earn money.
Although the money earned by these paid forums is so little and cannot be used as a sole purpose of making money online.

It can just pay you some extra cash and it can be your extra pocket money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that if you really want to make tangible amount of money on the internet you should try as much as possible to learn a skill. There are hundreds of skill in which you can learn and make a lot of money on the internet currently.

There are several freelancing platforms in which you can use to monetize your skills and there are also many businesses in which you can use your skills to venture into and probably succeed on it on the long run.

There are a lot of lucrative skills in which you can learn on the internet and make a lot of money from it both on freelancing platforms and you can also use them to start a business such as graphics designing, copywriting, content creation, programming are so many of them.

Copywriting for example is one of the most lucrative skills because it is needed in every area of internet marketing. Copywriting is very important for people who are affiliate marketers because there is no way people can be able to purchase your product if they're not convinced them to do so.

You can also offer this kind of skills to people on freelancing platforms especially internet marketers and make a lot of money from it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is always so much better for sure to have a skill that you can focus on in online earning. It is very true that having your own skill will keep you earning even when the sites you work on are not paying anymore. Moreover, you will be your own boss selling your own skill rather than depending on someone who can disappoint you anytime.

Another importance of learning a skill is that you will have something to focus on rather than moving from one site to another or from one earning method to another. With a skill, you know exactly what you need to do and in which platform. Then you can just focus on it and give your full effort to it.

When you look at people who are making a substantial amount from online, you will realize that those people have specific skills that they focus on. That way, they spend their time well and ensure that they do what is right in order to earn as much as possible.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing, there are a lot of a demanding skill that can be learnt and so many people who have the interest to learn them are really making it.

A lot of people who have dedicated their time to be learning most of this skill are really making a lot of money because probably they have opportunities and ways they have been offering the skills to people in exchange for money such as freelancing or having their own personal website.

However we must be very careful when learning a skill and we should only concentrate on things that are on high demand and not on things that are just underrated because of it high competition and so on, those are not likely to be profitable except in rare
circumstances.

Learning a skill is a nice way of adding some extra income to your pocket , but in most cases this will always require a laptop and if you do not have a laptop then you just have to try to make money and buy a laptop first , at least this can help you much more than depending on one source of income.

It is just our determination that will determine our success

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Learning skills is one of the best and essential ways to make money because making money without skills is basically not possible, as you need to possess some sort of basic skills in order to start making money. There are various factors associated with learning skills we all must know

Learning Skills Is Not That Easy

learning skills is one of the hardest things because almost all kind of valuable skills are quite hard to learn. Either it be writing or graphic designing, you will take time to learn. When it comes to writing, it would be a hard task to learn English language in case, you do not have any knowledge about English language at all.

Learning Skills Takes Time

Learning any kind of new skill takes time, especially if you do not have any knowledge about that particular skill or field. Some people could learn much easier as compared to other folks and it all depends on your ability to pick things and learn things.

Learning Skills Might Not Guarantee Getting A Jobs

There are so many people who are struggling to get a job, including those people who are qualified and possess skills. However, learning skills do increase your chances of getting a job. You just need to be exceptionally talented and skillful person.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I need to agree with the last writer. He really thrashed out some reasons why learning skill may prove insufficient but the fact is that all the excuses that he made should not be the reason why we should not involve in learning skill. In fact, the points should motivate us more to learn one thing or the other.

No one said learning skill. And if it doesn't challenge you, it can make you. That's my philosophy. In fact, I don't really like easy things because they always attract lesser money. Whatever challenges you will always attract much money. It will be tough in the beginning but if we determine, there is nothing stopping us from learning and knowing it.

Just like the first reason. Time is dedicated for everything. And you can only measure the time spent if at all the result for using the time yield a good result. That's why I won't complain much if my time is spent on learning something that will change my life. I don't and can't even estimate how much time I have spent online trying to learn what nft is all about.

Though, the writer is right. Learning doesn't guarantee securing a job but it changes you and adds value to you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Forget about making money online, and answer this simple question. If you want to make money offline, how do you do it? You have a couple of options, one, get a job, two, start a business, three, become self-employed, four, start investing. In order to get a job, you need education, knowledge, and skills. Without knowledge, skills, and education, you cannot get a job. If you want to start a business, what do you need? You need education, knowledge, skills, and also money to invest. What do you need to become self-employed? Even to generate income by becoming self-employed you need knowledge and skills. In order to succeed as an investor, you need money and knowledge. What is the common factor in this whole money-making business? Well, you need knowledge and skills to generate. income. The same rule applies to making money online. You need skills and knowledge to work on online jobs and make money. Let say you want to make money from youtube, can you do it if you do not have the skills and knowledge to create videos, and do digital marketing and SEO? You can make money by writing, however, if you do not hve writing skills, how can you write and earn.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is obviously the debate that i have been seeing across many platforms. It seems its the best way to make money online. It could be anywhere. Be it offline or online, skills is very necessary to make money any where. A typical example is what we do here. If you do not have the writing skills , you cannot work here and that is exactly what we are anxiously talking about. This is basically why the knowledge and skills are very relevant to making money. The amount of money that you make is most likely equal to the level of knowledge or the skills that you have garnered.

The Truth be told, you cannot make money If you do not have the required knowledge needed to make that money. Your knowledge is equivalent to money in the business world, offline or online. This is what I discovered and I planned to make more money by acquiring more skills. This is exactly what we should keep in my mind. Most especially, the newbie to online Venture should know this very well. You will make practically nothing when you had no skills . This is what I have been talking about , the skill acquisition is what we should be after and not the money. The skills will bring the money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Skill is necessary when it comes to making money online, their is high possibility of generating huge amount of money with your skill. It isn't about learning skills and not being expert with them. It is better to focus one skill than going diverse without achieving expertise in them. I know I'm focusing more on skills at the moment, that's why I never arrived at the expert level on any of them. I am thinking about dropping many of the skills I'm learning at the moment to focus on just one. Their is no how I can focus fully on affiliate marketing, web design, graphics design, crypto trading, and have the right mind to excel in all of them. It should be one sfree the other. I will concentrate on two, learn it perfectly then start earning from them, use the funds I made from each of them to go further learning other in-demand skill. Without a skill, you earnings can halve online, and you it takes a while to build it up. You can't earn much having no skill, because you'll be left with simple online tasks to earn money.

E

eldavis

In our present generation, the biggest mistake one can make, especially for the students is not picking up a particular skill to learn with the hopes that they would definitely secure a job. I don't know about other countries, but here in my country it is very difficult to secure a good paying job. The best thing to do is to learn a skill set and start up something for yourself. Depending on the government to provide a job is a lost course.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Actually learning a skill is very good because it can be used both offline and online You can use your skills on sites like fiverr where you get paid for working for clients there you will get paid for jobs like graphics design or you can also work on upwork which is also like fiver where you can freelance you can also work on latium there you get paid in crypto currency to your various wallets if uih don't have any skills don't worry thee are still ways by which you can use to make money online like.

You can start a blog and actually make money from it all you need to be doing is posting unique articles and knowing your audience giving them what they will like to read and ranking on Google search page.

You can also earn from crypto trading but you will need to be online for a long g time and measure the signals before you will become a guru in that all I will advice you is to invest what you can afford to lose in case you get the signal wrongly and yiy lose money.

You can asli earn money by posting videos on tiktok the more people watch it the more you esen

Skysaint

Verified member
You're right about this. Anyone willing to make a good amount of money online should be willing to learn a skill which is in high demand in the online market and market himself though.
It is very true that we earn quite a good amount of money from here and probably from other posting forums but the truth is that you can't really earn an amount that's able to cater for all your needs which comes on a daily basis.
If I am to depend on what I earn from posting forums for my feeding alone, it wouldn't be enough let alone other areas of my life like putting a roof over my head, schooling, paying my electricity bills and engaging in other life activities. So there's always the need to step up our game and earn a better living online which can only be achieved by diversity and learning a digital skill to market online.
There's actually a freelancer that I know that charges not less than ten dollars per task but here on a posting forum and other related online gigs, you don't dare dream of earn gat amount in a whole day unless you want to spend every minute of the day online which will of course be boring and tiresome.