learn a skill today and make money with it

Queenmunah

Hello everyone, my name is Emmanuella Munachi, aka Queen_Munah and am here to share the various money making strategies and skills that I have used to make money from the internet. its pretty simple that anybody can do it while they go about doing there normal 9-5 job. if maybe you are unemployed, this post is also for you.
There are skill you can learn that are in high demand and you can make good money from it to take care of your needs. Such skills includes:
  1. copywriting
  2. data entry
  3. ui/ux design
  4. coding
  5. typing
  6. affiliate marketing
With these skills I can pretty much assure you that you can never lack money in your life.

Icon

Wow that is really good the only one that I have tried in your list is number 5 which is typing and I have registered in so many typing site some of them did not approve my application buy am using trendri now and I think it's good and I hope to join more forum site

E

eldavis

Thanks for the tips, learning a skill is a good step to take, if you are waiting on the government to actually give you a job then you might end up waiting for a very long time. Currently I am learning graphic designing. I am not a professional yet but I have started doing some gigs for people

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Nice one, actually anyone that really wants to make good amount of money on the internet should consider learning a skill. There are several of them in which you can learn today and become very successful sitting at the comfort of your home. If you don't have a skill online then they will continue making small amount of money working on micro jobs platform and so many others. A lot of people who you see that make thousands of dollars on monthly basis on the internet actually have several skills that is making them a whole lot of money, some of them are affiliate marketers some of them are on different freelancing platforms making cool the amount of money on monthly basis. Some of the best skills in which you can learn and make good amount of money on the internet are affiliate marketing, copywriting, cryptocurrency trading, forex trading, graphics designing programming and a whole lot of them. All these skills are very lucrative provided you dedicate your time well to learn them very well. You can use platforms like YouTube or udemy to learn everything you need in order to succeed in them. there are also so many other lucrative skills anyone can learn on the internet depending on your area of interest.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Copywriting seems to be one of the best skills anyone can learn from among your list. If you are very good with copy writing skill, you can literally command people to buy anything from you because you know how to control people's emotion with powerful words.

I got to know about copywriting in when I was reading a book titled How To Turn Words into Riches by TED Nicholas. Ted Nicholas is one of the finest and hold copywriters in the world. He has managed to sell over 2 billion dollars worth of product with his copywriting skills.

Also learn the concept of multiple streams of income from one of his books. I like reading books from people who have a lot of great insights to share with the people.

Ted said in his book that you are very good at copywriting skill, you are going to have all the date in your calendar field with service you went to render to the customers.

I like affiliate marketing because it is one of the stress free way to make money online. you can even combined affiliate marketing with your copywriting skills in order to maximize their earning potential. I don't like data entry because the pay is low and it is time consuming.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well said , anyone having the passion of making money online or offline should learn a skill in order to make that passion come true . In order to make money you have to work for it and in the course of working for it , being skillful in the job you offer is considered mandatory . The world is going computerized these days and a lot of people prefer online money making to offline due to some certain factors like comfortability , reliability , flexibility , accessibility , and high rate of payment etc . Although it is not easy to find a website that supports qualities like this but , they surely exist .

Some skills that can help you to make money online include affiliate marketing , freelancing , report and article writing , app and product reviewing etc . But personally I prefer report and article transcribing . This is because a lot of companies are looking for article translators who can translate business project into language they understand . So acquiring the skill of translating words in to various languages can earn you real cash for working on a website offering transcribing services . The website listverse .com is one website I love using the most for transcribing report for sale .