Establish a business or to learn a skill.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Individuals that want to make money offline can choose to either establish a business or possibly learn a skill but most importantly learning a skill is considered to be way more advisable that for an individual to establish a business . Not a lot of people know this but to be sincere and honest that is definitely the truth . Basically I am judging this thread based on my own perspective and I stand to be corrected . But the reason why I say that establishing a business can never be compared to an individual learning a skill is basically the fact that majority of businesses usually face problems that sometimes makes the business to suffer irreparable consequences and repercussions that will always lead to the business bankruptcy and liquidation . But on the other hand when an individual learn a skill he definitely have nothing to lose but as long as he or she practices the skill day in and day out so as to become an expert on it he or she is possibly good to go .

An individual may definitely forget some of the key things that makes up his or her business prosperity and success but when an individual learns a skill the skill remain part of him until the day he or she dies .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
If you want to start a business, you might want to think about establishing it as a sole proprietorship. This is an excellent option for many people because it allows you to operate your business without having to go through the hassle of hiring employees or dealing with benefits. It also frees up more time for you to focus on your business.

If you're interested in starting a business, but don't have much money or experience with running one, consider getting some training first. You can learn about how to establish a business from an experienced entrepreneur who has already set one up, or take classes at a local college or university. I do want to establish a business, but I don't have enough capital yet so I tried learning a skill, even after my degree. At least i'm not idle and I would even end up making it either ways, skill or education. Either of these two will earn me a capital to establish my business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Establishing a business or learning a skill is absolutely two different ways an individual can possibly earn a living offline but whatever the case may be they both could be profitable as long as the individual give him some sort of persistent and some amount of determinants in order to achieve requisite authority and knowledge of what it means to establish a business and also the requisite amount of knowledge of what it means to learn a skill and to keep on practicing gets to the point of becoming an expert .

A lot of people including you believe the learning a skill is way more interesting than establishing a business because whether individual learn a skill he or she is bound to stick to that scale for as long as he or she lives but same is also apply to business and for an individual to succeed in business he or she must have the requisite knowledge to establish and also to manage a business he or she can also talk to another individual possibly as a newbie or a newly-introduced individual to business to have the requisite authority as well or what it means to establish and to manage a business .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you nothing will everything we do especially when rightly done is never awaste that's the same with having a business it another field of learning because you're going to learn a lot from it running the business and by so doing you will learn some skills and acquire some knowledge along the way.

I knew this for a very long time that is why I don't don't run away from responsibilities because one thing with responsibilities is that you are giving yourself a job that you will learn from and acquire new knowledge and skills so starting a business will help bring out the best in you. in fact you'll be surprised at the other parts of you that you didn't know existed going into a business it's always good for the developmental aspect of one's life. it will help yourself to know the part of you that you never knew existed.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, it actually depends on the type of business you want to do, but you can't really start a profitable business without learning a skill, else you'll just fail miserably or you just give up altogether if the going gets tough.

You have to be willing to subject yourself to work and business is not something that you just do the barest minimum, it is a responsibility and you have to really involve yourself to be able to succeed in it.

First you have to learn a skill and then use that skill to Kickstart a business, that's how it works, if you want to build a software company then you're better off, learning how to code, or learn persuasion and convince people to do it for you.

But on the other hand people learn skills to be able to earn a living and it is totally fine to do just that.

Heartstrings

Well, personally i will choose the both,and like someone said up there,it depends on the type of business you would want to get into. It is good if one could learn a skill and establish a business with it,or establish a business and also learn a skill,that means a more flowing source of income,if you plan it well.

My younger brother have a skill that earns him some cash and also he runs side business,so the both together are really helpful to him, even when the economy is bad and business isn't flowing in profit,he can also use his skills to look for any means to earn some little money. We should also know that not everyone business is good for,some people don't know how to run a business or keep clients/customers,it would be difficult for such people to run business else they keep changing to different means. Going into a monthly paying job would be better or rather learn a skill.

Richee84

Establishing a business is the ultimate for every individual as no one want to depend only on a particular job.

Acquiring skill is also very good if we can under go the training. Skill acquisition and business still go hand in hand as one need the other to survive. Most individual who under go skill acquisition have one thing in their mind and that to establish a good business with the skill acquired.

It is not just possible to go for skill acquisition and after finished the training then come back home and do nothing. The main reason why expert train people on different skills is to enable them establish themselves to become self reliance and not be depending on others or government to survive. So all those who under go skill acquisition need to still establish themselves in that line of the training they have under go to keep the skill alive and benefit from it

I can said that business is just an extension of skill acquisition as they will require to set up their skill in form of business to put it into use. It is through business the skills they acquired can bring in money for them.

Suba

Staff member
You will find it difficult to run a business without skills. Skills do not have to be obtained from school, Skills can be obtained from your experience as a worker, if you have ever worked in a bakery, until you can master all systems and procedures for making bread, and how to manage finances then you have gained sufficient skills to open a factory. bread in another city.