Learning a skill to make money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I have always emphasized and mentioned in some of my thread and comments that I may have posted earlier how important it is for an individual to learn a skill in order to make money online . Although it is not a must an individual should actually learn a skill in order to successfully and accurately make money online but what I am trying to say is that learning a skill to actually make money online has a long-lasting effects to an individual who actually want to successfully can accurately make money online . One of the stress freeway and no skill demanding way the meaning of people usually indulge themselves to make money online is actually investing their hard-earned money on Ponzi scheme platforms and website but as time goes on some of this Ponzi scheme websites do not last the test of time and majority of them are even created by scammers and fraudsters .

But on the other hand learning a skill in order to make money online will totally go a long way to make the time interval that an individual uses to make money online to be long-lasting . Some of the skills that you and I can learn in order to make money online include affiliate marketing , freelancing , cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment .

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Learning a digital skill is the best thing to do in this era, because relying on government for jobs or incentives is clearly not working, graduates have been at home for year waiting for that job that never comes and probably end up with a dead end job, that is not able to pay their bills talk less of saving.

So the best thing to do is to just find a digital skill that an individual is compatible with and learn it, now there's a disclaimer here, jobs out thee are very competitive so you have to be very good in any skill you've chose because thats the only way you can get a chance.

There are many digital skills out there and the thing is, most of these skills are very free to learn the only thing you need to do is to focus and learn them thoroughly,.

Digital skills are not time intensive, any digital skills that you chose can be learnt in six to one year so all you have to do is to give it your all, which equals to being obsessed with it til you master it in and out and from there you'll be able to earn good money and do other things

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is indeed considered to be way more profitable and lucrative if you learn a skill in order to make money online then to invest your hard-earned money on Ponzi scheme website so as to get it quickly doubled or tripled . It may be true that some Ponzi scheme websites may actually be legit but we all know one thing that despite some of them being legit they do not last the test of time and as time goes on there possibly prone to get deleted from the website this is possibly due to the fact that majority of them are owned by scammers and fraudsters who only create Ponzi scheme website so as to get and defraud money from individual argument you want to make money online and when the money they have accumulated have reached a certain specified amount they delete the Ponzi scheme site or platform .

Learning a skill like being an affiliate marketer or possibly be a freelancer or choosing to be a cryptocurrency and forex investor or trader is absolutely one of the skill that is totally very beneficial in today's world and to be very sincere majority of people have become billionaires and millionaires just by indulging in cryptocurrency and forex investment .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I reckon that skill is one of the most important things when it comes to making money online. You need to have some sort of skill in order to make money because without possessing the right set of skills, you will probably never get an online job. Apart from getting an online job, I think that you may need skills in order to run your online business in a successful manner. for example, let's say you start an online store, you will need to have exceptional marketing skills and advertisement techniques in order to make your business more popular. if you do not have skills, then you will have no other option but to hire professional and skilled workers who would have to do the job for you.

On the other hand, possessing skills will actually make your job much easier and save your expenses. However, I believe that skills are particularly important for people who are seeking freelancing jobs. For example, you might need to be really good at writing if you are applying for freelancing jobs. Similarly, you need to be exceptionally great at graphic designing if you want to secure a graphic designing job. This is why skills are so important.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that anyone who really wants to make a lot of money on the internet should try as much as possible to learn a skill because that is what really matters on the Internet. If you want to go into affiliate marketing for example, there are a lot of skills you need to have and some kinds of knowledge you need to have if you really want to make money from it.

You don't just go to YouTube and start learning what is affiliate marketing without knowing the right things to learn at the right time because you will make a lot of mistakes. there are a lot of things you must know such as content creation, copywriting search engine optimisation, graphic designing and the lot of others.

All these skills must really be acquainted to you if you must become successful as an affiliate marketer and make money consistently. Content writing or content creation is very important because if you have a blog and you are promoting an affiliate product you need to have proper knowledge of how to create good content that will drive sales to your athlete product.

You also need to have knowledge of internet marketing because your ability to market your products well is what will make the sales.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well if I am to be asked I think that there are some technical skills that one could use to make money online and one of those skills happen to be the ones you might not even think you could earn money from. Some of the problems we are facing in societies nowadays is the fact that people do not believe in technical skills anymore. Most youths see it as a waste of time and they also think that the money being made from it is not worth the stress and the time that will be invested in order to achieve it. Well one can imagine that amount of turn off from it then how do you think the youths will ever even give it a consideration to bring it online. Some are not even proud of the fact that they learned it which is very sad if you ask me. Nigerian youths these days just believe in the easy way out and that is why you say a lot of them indulging in fraud and prostitution because they feel like it could earn them so much money in a short period of time compared to depending on one’s skill.

Sikapa

Verified member
To make a reasonable amount of money online, it is advisable to acquire skills in other to achieve your goal. Online money making is the same as offline money making just that you may be paid in dollars and other universal currencies. If I say universal currencies I mean the currencies that are used world wide. Not all jobs pay in dollars or in Euros and other international currencies especially local jobs but in online jobs you will be paid in those currencies and that is the reason why most people prefer making money online.

Apart from this I see no difference in the offline money making and the online money making. Therefore if it requires skill in offline money making the so it is in online money making too. So people intensionally study some courses to acquire knowledge and skills so they can make huge amount of money online. Is just like we go to school to learn so we become teacher and other professionals. There are some online tutting too and you have to study your course, hold your degree and become a professional tutor online. Therefore I see the need to have skills before you can become professional online money maker.

samual

Learning a skill to make money is a good idea cause learning a skill is busting your knowledge and experience in the professional you have chosen to make money from and gain from it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a nice way of making money online , that is what I was also introduced into but I don't have interest for affiliate marketing based on certain reasons. One of the characteristics of an affiliate marketer is a good marketing strategy and this is one of the things I do not have in me.

That is why even if I have to learn any profitable skill now , I'll definitely go for cryptocurrency or Forex. I just need something I can do on my own and whenever it interest me. I'm not interested in something I will be struggling to convince people. It all depends on personal decision.

At least if you are able to learn a , skill the possibility of making money will be much more higher, and people that have a skill that involves selling of service must have a good understanding of digital marketing This is very important.

If you're looking to make some extra money online, learning a skill can be a great way to do it. There are a number of skills you can learn that can help you generate income, and in this post we'll take a look at some of the best ones.

One option is to learn how to code. Coding is a highly in-demand skill, and if you can code well, you can easily find work as a freelancer or even get hired by a company. There are a number of online resources you can use to learn how to code, and once you have the basics down, you can start building websites and applications for clients.

Another option is to learn how to design. Like coding, design is also in high demand, and if you have a good eye for it, you can find work as a freelancer or get hired by a company. There are a number of online resources you can use to learn design, and once you have the basics down, you can start creating beautiful designs for clients.

If you're looking to make some extra money online, learning a skill can be a great way to do it. There are a number of skills you can learn that can help you generate income, and in this post we've taken a look at just a few of them. So what are you waiting for? Pick one and get started today!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to venture into an online business like freelancing you must have a skill because there is no way you can be able to make money on different freelancing platforms without proper skill and your intention of how the platform works.

This is why I always advise people who wants to make tangible amount of money on the internet to acquire the necessary skills first and from there they can be able to look for ways in which they will monetize it.

If you have a skill like copywriting there are several people who are ready to pay you a hundreds of dollars in order to give them a copy of your skill. You can also make money teaching other people copywriting.

I have seen someone who charges as little as $20 for a month mentorship on copyrighting alone. If you can be able to organise an event like this and you charge everyone who participated $20 for teaching them and about 100 people apply.

That is about $2000 in a month for you. this may actually not be easy but with consistency and time you will probably succeed on the long run. Another worthy skill you can acquire is content writing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
when it comes to making money online having a good skill or marketable skills is very important because making good money online need a skillful hands.

Unless you just want to have little money to cater for little bills here and there which that will be done working on-post to paid sites, swatching videos for money ,viewing Ads for money and clicking on ads but if you want to make good money and work online as a full-time job you will need some skills .

freelancing sites that you can meet with client that will pay you good morning that will make you online working experience more worthwhile will need you having the right skills so it is either you learn it offline then you come online to work or you learn it online they are online courses that you can take so to acquire some skills it's just to find out the skills that you will need.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is imperative to earn relevant skills that will give you the needed and reasonable amount of money online. It is ineluctable to gain sense of some important and less saturated skills. These are the things that will earn you reasonable amount of income while you work on the internet and it will not make you settle for less . Obviously, there are ways you can make money online without having any capabilities, but you would only settle for less and example of such platforms are faucet website and paid to click website which are the lowest paying website you can ever come across on the internet. The gateway to making reasonable amount of money online is through acquisition of knowledge..