Earn Money What online skill can make one rich?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have heard many things online that drives money, and the skills that can make one earn reasonable amount of money online. But the problem is how to learn this tasks online and become an expert, which will bring the required substantial amount of money.

I have taken my time to search for different skills and the on demand ones through different vlogging platforms. I have watched tutorial videos on youtube centring on becoming a successful blogger, programmer, transcriptionist, graphics designer etc. But they are not going straight to the points which a lay man can understand. It will be better to go for a professional course online or offline via any of the options listed to aid your desire becoming an expert around your preferred option(s).

Even though bloggers, programmers, writers, graphics designers etc, earn lots of money online. We know it does not work over night, it takes years to attain success around them. Not all bloggers, programmers, creative writers are rich doing tasks online. Their are some who doesn't get regular gigs to work and earn, while some who market themselves exponentially gets high paying gigs and drive lots of money from the gigs.

Apart from the skills i mentioned, which other on demand digital skills can make one rich online??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Marketing and advertising is a must-have skill, but not like that of copywriting. It opens all the doors you need to get started with this online gig. The best place to learn, that particular skill set, is at Skillshare. I started out there because I didn't have a mentor to guide me, I wish I did though.
I guess your time with skillshare went as planned?? I'm simply practicing on my own when it comes to writing meaning contents as a freelancer, and learning transcription, programming via youtube and other forums I'm into. We need skills to get going online in order to earn meaningful amount of money.

Payus20

There is no online skill that is not capable of making someone rich. From your write up, you are talking about the one that's capable of making someone rich faster, all of them are capable of that. The only mistake most online earners do is that they always think we can make money online so much faster but the reality is that it takes a hardwork and perseverance with persistence before money can be made online with any skill.
I strongly agree with you, hardworking, perseverance with persistence is the requirements

Payus20

you can have a very lucrative idea, but the market is not ready for it, therefore you may end up loosing your investment just to find out months later that that very same idea becomes a huge success for someone else. Basically, being at the right place at the right time certainly helps.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are several skills you can learn and monetize online...you can learn graphic designing, how to transcript, how to create a 3D logo etc.

All these skills if you have them you can sell them online and make cool cash.

And if you are into affiliate marketing....wow! That's another way too.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There is the domain name flipping business, this particular business was among the first that I got to know about when searching for legit ways of making money online and I must say that it is very reliable.
Someone that I was reading about was able to make $16,000 from this business last year. The most amazing thing is that he is still a student in the university.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I used it to try voiceover, but you know its not possible when you're using it for test cos you aren't going to be required to run such kind of test. Transcribeme test is simply objective test. You have multiple options to choose one. When you fail to choose the right option you failed. That's why i need to practice past transcribeme questions and answers at youtube to better equip myself.
When I check the transcribeme on YouTube in which someone was doing it live,after the objective there will be a time in which they will give you three different stage of voice to transcribe, the first one will be clearer, the second will not be all that clear, the third one might be difficult.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no online skill that is not capable of making someone rich. From your write up, you are talking about the one that's capable of making someone rich faster, all of them are capable of that. The only mistake most online earners do is that they always think we can make money online so much faster but the reality is that it takes a hardwork and perseverance with persistence before money can be made online with any skill.
Many online businesses text time for you text time for you to start seeing any profit in it. The problem with many people who venture into online businesses is because they think that it is easy to make money online and as such you don't need to work hard to do that. This may be attributed to a lot of missguided information marketers who do not tell people the truth about online money making especially on YouTube. It takes a lot of hard work for you to start making a whole lot of money online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I check the transcribeme on YouTube in which someone was doing it live,after the objective there will be a time in which they will give you three different stage of voice to transcribe, the first one will be clearer, the second will not be all that clear, the third one might be difficult.
Yes, that's how the transcription looks like. That's why you don't have to rely on earpiece alone to transcribe audios cos you won't get the quality of transcription. You need transcription tools like Big headphone, to listen clearer and foot pedal to help you trap down the speed of the speech or fast forward the speech too.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is the domain name flipping business, this particular business was among the first that I got to know about when searching for legit ways of making money online and I must say that it is very reliable.
Someone that I was reading about was able to make $16,000 from this business last year. The most amazing thing is that he is still a student in the university.
domain flipping is undoubtedly one of the most lucrative scale was currently online and the thing is that I don't know why a lot of people are not talking about it the way they talk about other online businesses. I think you got that information from nairaland forum. I am also interested in venturing into domain flipping in the nearest future but my problem is that I am still a student and I don't have a lot of time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, that's how the transcription looks like. That's why you don't have to rely on earpiece alone to transcribe audios cos you won't get the quality of transcription. You need transcription tools like Big headphone, to listen clearer and foot pedal to help you trap down the speed of the speech or fast forward the speech too.
Omo, how I going to do that , I do not have access to most of the things that you have just mentioned, I have a normal ear piece, i was believing to use it but now you said that I need the big one,the foot pedal how will I even connect it to my phone and so on, it is complicated.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
domain flipping is undoubtedly one of the most lucrative scale was currently online and the thing is that I don't know why a lot of people are not talking about it the way they talk about other online businesses. I think you got that information from nairaland forum. I am also interested in venturing into domain flipping in the nearest future but my problem is that I am still a student and I don't have a lot of time.
The problem of many people who do not want to venture into the business is the fact that it requires a lot of reading and studying which is something that people do not like to do. This is the reason why it is hard for you to see people talking about it.
I am also reading about it, but I also do not take it much serious due to school work.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The problem of many people who do not want to venture into the business is the fact that it requires a lot of reading and studying which is something that people do not like to do. This is the reason why it is hard for you to see people talking about it.
I am also reading about it, but I also do not take it much serious due to school work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Omo, how I going to do that , I do not have access to most of the things that you have just mentioned, I have a normal ear piece, i was believing to use it but now you said that I need the big one,the foot pedal how will I even connect it to my phone and so on, it is complicated.
The foot pedal, you might not buy the hardware version you can download it as software version. Some transcription site own it, they provide it for their transcriptionist when transcribing audios to slow down and speed up audio speeches. All you just need is the big headphone, you might get it around $20 or less depending your location. It will help you to decode the sound very well.

uforwealth

Verified member
copywriting is one of the best ways to get rich but it requires time and persistence .

If you want to learn copywriting and become a professional copywriter. You need to spend a lot of time on learning and practicing it so as to be an expert at it.

Copywriting requires persistence.Sometimes, you may find it difficult to put an irresistible idea on a piece of paper.Do not give it up because your effort will surely pay off.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I'm a student also in a very tough university. but I try as much as possible to manage my time well and also try to read my books. Making money online has really helped me a lot in the sense that I no longer run out of cash and of course I don't depend on people again before I can buy some things such as books and other school stuffs. If you want to make money online, it is very important that you have wire knowledge first and from there you can become a guru.

Finger Geek

Verified member
You can earn big online in many ways. From blogging to affiliate marketing to trading and many more. But it depends on individual interest and ability. For me I have tried to make money with affiliate marketing but I have not been successful. And I see people making thousands of dollars with affiliate marketing. So it depends on ability of individuals.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are several skills that can really make one rich online. All you need is to pick one of them and the learn it very well and have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works then work very hard and consistently and of course you are definitely on your way to making a lot of money online. The main reason a lot of people don't make money online is because they are not consistent and determined.
Perfectly said bro, there are so many skills that can make one rich online, as you said you must acquire a good skill knowledge and understanding,learn more about the site you choose to work on, hardworking is also another key to be rich online,self determination also matters, because when once you determine to do a particular thing you will surely do it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can earn big online in many ways. From blogging to affiliate marketing to trading and many more. But it depends on individual interest and ability. For me I have tried to make money with affiliate marketing but I have not been successful. And I see people making thousands of dollars with affiliate marketing. So it depends on ability of individuals.
Sure, it depends on the individual's ability in whatever field he or she is going on. If we are determined to succeed in the aforementioned skills or career, we'll surely drive steady income from them as long as we're passionate about it. I've learned to stick to one field and improve and earn money from it. At the moment I'm improving on my writing to write professional, and blog with it too.