Earn Money What online skill can make one rich?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have heard many things online that drives money, and the skills that can make one earn reasonable amount of money online. But the problem is how to learn this tasks online and become an expert, which will bring the required substantial amount of money.

I have taken my time to search for different skills and the on demand ones through different vlogging platforms. I have watched tutorial videos on youtube centring on becoming a successful blogger, programmer, transcriptionist, graphics designer etc. But they are not going straight to the points which a lay man can understand. It will be better to go for a professional course online or offline via any of the options listed to aid your desire becoming an expert around your preferred option(s).

Even though bloggers, programmers, writers, graphics designers etc, earn lots of money online. We know it does not work over night, it takes years to attain success around them. Not all bloggers, programmers, creative writers are rich doing tasks online. Their are some who doesn't get regular gigs to work and earn, while some who market themselves exponentially gets high paying gigs and drive lots of money from the gigs.

Apart from the skills i mentioned, which other on demand digital skills can make one rich online??

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I'm a student also in a very tough university. but I try as much as possible to manage my time well and also try to read my books. Making money online has really helped me a lot in the sense that I no longer run out of cash and of course I don't depend on people again before I can buy some things such as books and other school stuffs. If you want to make money online, it is very important that you have wire knowledge first and from there you can become a guru.
I have been getting some motivation from seeing how hard you are working and I must say that it is never easy trying to combine these online work with school work as it usually gets to a stage where you feel as if you are not focusing on what brought you to school. Proper planning and effective time management is what makes the difference truly.

mantra23

I guess your time with skillshare went as planned?? I'm simply practicing on my own when it comes to writing meaning contents as a freelancer, and learning transcription, programming via youtube and other forums I'm into. We need skills to get going online in order to earn meaningful amount of money.
@sincerem It is true that a healthy set of skills will get where you need. Since you are using Youtube as your learning platform, then I honestly suggest you subscribe to affiliatemarketingmc channel. They have taught me so much and I know that they can do the same for you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@sincerem It is true that a healthy set of skills will get where you need. Since you are using Youtube as your learning platform, then I honestly suggest you subscribe to affiliatemarketingmc channel. They have taught me so much and I know that they can do the same for you.
Does affiliatemarketingmc teaches about transcription, programming, graphic designs?? This are the options on my mind. But programming on my priority than others. If they can offer such kind of training, with enough videos to watch and learn from, then I'll feel ecstatic. If they offer live chat, where I'll be face to face with the mentor I'll be thrilled. I don't mind paying for the subscription.

mantra23

Does affiliatemarketingmc teaches about transcription, programming, graphic designs?? This are the options on my mind. But programming on my priority than others. If they can offer such kind of training, with enough videos to watch and learn from, then I'll feel ecstatic. If they offer live chat, where I'll be face to face with the mentor I'll be thrilled. I don't mind paying for the subscription.
@sincerem affiliatemarketingmc will not be able to teach you about transcription, with regards to programming, I would recommend pirple.com, but it's a paid service and I paid to learn The R Toolkit. For Graphics design, please enlist into skillshare.com, it's a free platform and I use it to learn SEO and copywriting.

If I can learn something for free, I will take it gladly, but it must reap results, in other words, I must be able to apply what I am taught and generate an income. Please keep that in mind when you apply for these free courses, because they are free for a reason making it a good and bad thing at times.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@sincerem affiliatemarketingmc will not be able to teach you about transcription, with regards to programming, I would recommend pirple.com, but it's a paid service and I paid to learn The R Toolkit. For Graphics design, please enlist into skillshare.com, it's a free platform and I use it to learn SEO and copywriting.

If I can learn something for free, I will take it gladly, but it must reap results, in other words, I must be able to apply what I am taught and generate an income. Please keep that in mind when you apply for these free courses, because they are free for a reason making it a good and bad thing at times.
Thanks a lot dear, for telling me about all this options. Starting from learning affiliate marketing, transcription, programming through 'purple com, graphic design through skillshare etc. I'll simply look into this sites as soon as i become free from my task online. I truly want to learn an on demand skill online to improve my earnings.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you can create a crypto currency, have an influencer talk about your crypto currency, you can become very rich. Ethereum co-founder VItalik Butrein became very rich (world's youngest billionaire) after he created ethereum blockchain and ethereum token. This is the only field that can make people very rich in a short time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you can create a crypto currency, have an influencer talk about your crypto currency, you can become very rich. Ethereum co-founder VItalik Butrein became very rich (world's youngest billionaire) after he created ethereum blockchain and ethereum token. This is the only field that can make people very rich in a short time.
You perfectly said life changing words here, I'm already motivated chasing a career around Cryptocurrency. Learning how ETH owner Vitalik Butrein became a young billionaire through the works of his own hand got me feeling motivated. We'll only be rich when we're creative working for ourselves and not for any one dear. I'll keep soaring higher in my Cryptocurrency ambition, trying to own a coin and even a blockchain by then.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Whether digital or not the skill that is the most possible to make you rich is the skill in marketing. If you have the creative talents to attract people and if you have the convincing power think if you are selling luxury cars that you can earn a commission of $10,000 in one transaction then that is good money for a starter.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several skills that can really make one rich online. All you need is to pick one of them and the learn it very well and have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works then work very hard and consistently and of course you are definitely on your way to making a lot of money online. The main reason a lot of people don't make money online is because they are not consistent and determined.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are several skills that can really make one rich online. All you need is to pick one of them and the learning very well I have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works then work very hard and consistently and of course you are definitely on your way to making a lot of money online. The main reason a lot of people don't make money online is because they are not consistent and determined.
You're right Buddy. That's the reason why people aren't making such kind of money they hoped for or desired to make online. Determination, and consistency is part of the attributes that can earn us such status of reaching closer or achieving our goals working and earning online. We should find a skill, which we're passionate about, learn and earn from it in the future.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no online skill that is not capable of making someone rich. From your write up, you are talking about the one that's capable of making someone rich faster, all of them are capable of that. The only mistake most online earners do is that they always think we can make money online so much faster but the reality is that it takes a hardwork and perseverance with persistence before money can be made online with any skill.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I don't really have an answer to this. I am as curious as you are on the subject and I am also waiting for honest answers from members. I have also picked up some tutorials on YouTube but most of them are not so transparent, and I feel that they are hiding something.
All the skills that you mentioned in your post , I think are good as well

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There is no online skill that is not capable of making someone rich. From your write up, you are talking about the one that's capable of making someone rich faster, all of them are capable of that. The only mistake most online earners do is that they always think we can make money online so much faster but the reality is that it takes a hardwork and perseverance with persistence before money can be made online with any skill.
I'm not talking about the one that can make one money faster. We all know making money online whether legitimately or not doesn't work over night, their must be hard work exacted to make it come to limelight being achievable. I'm directing the option that is missing from what i mentioned that can also make one money online. We have host of skills online which can drive in money, what other options do you know about? you can share if their is any.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I just believe that any online skill you are passionate about can actually make you Rich because the richness in the skill depends on how you are able to do your job successfully, copywriting is a skill high in high demand and if you can be perfect in it you can actually make a lot of money but even with that it require time and dedication

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I just believe that any online skill you are passionate about can actually make you Rich because the richness in the skill depends on how you are able to do your job successfully, copywriting is a skill high in high demand and if you can be perfect in it you can actually make a lot of money but even with that it require time and dedication.
Being passionate on a particular skill makes it possible to be achievable through work. When we are dedicated and work so hard to achieving such skill we'll surely achieve it and earn from it. I'm passionate on learning transcription, programming. But all the time I've scheduled to learn it other demanding activities offline have made me prolong learning it full-time. But I'm ecstatic learning it, let me get away with academics, then I'll be focused full-time online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Being passionate on a particular skill makes it possible to be achievable through work. When we are dedicated and work so hard to achieving such skill we'll surely achieve it and earn from it. I'm passionate on learning transcription, programming. But all the time I've scheduled to learn it other demanding activities offline have made me prolong learning it full-time. But I'm ecstatic learning it, let me get away with academics, then I'll be focused full-time online.
Sorry about that, I can understand that you have a lot of things you are doing and I don't know how my own will be when I get into the university because even now that I am not in the higher institution i do not have time to engage in other things, I'm still learning the transcription but the mode of payment is actually my main issue now to make an attempt for the exam.

arunima25

Verified member
There are many skills that can be used to earn online. But I doubt if there is any that would work like a magic wand and make one rich overnight. Those tutorials and videos sound very promising and easy. But nothing comes that easy. One needs to invest a lot of time. effort and patience there before one can start making a decent amount. Planning and execution at right time are equally important. And first and foremost, one has to leave the idea behind that it is easy money and it would make them rich.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sorry about that, I can understand that you have a lot of things you are doing and I don't know how my own will be when I get into the university because even now that I am not in the higher institution i do not have time to engage in other things, I'm still learning the transcription but the mode of payment is actually my main issue now to make an attempt for the exam.
Now my paypal is working all I'll do is inserting debit card to complete the full verification process. For now i can receive paypal funds, and also send funds out to other merchants worldwide. I try to use the PayPal to sign up to Humanatic first, they didn't accept. They said i need to complete my verification process first. But at transcribeme.com it worked, soon I'll complete my exam and practice transcription outside of the site to equip myself well before I'll get started to it fully. That will take place end of this month.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Now my paypal is working all I'll do is inserting debit card to complete the full verification process. For now i can receive paypal funds, and also send funds out to other merchants worldwide. I try to use the PayPal to sign up to Humanatic first, they didn't accept. They said i need to complete my verification process first. But at transcribeme.com it worked, soon I'll complete my exam and practice transcription outside of the site to equip myself well before I'll get started to it fully. That will take place end of this month.
Wow, I am happy for you ,you are a real online Hustler, I'm always motivated by all your dreams and I may not be able to be like you but I'm just trying,ok I would like you to keep me updated on how everything is going, you should try to register with the humanatic first and see how it goes from there you can concentrate on the transcription after you started making money from the human attic.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will want to agree with you, making money anywhere whether online or offline takes hardwork. The issue people have is that they want fast riches and overnight too. The truth is that it doesn't work that way you need to acquire the skill and start along the line you could make good money forget about being very rich