What kind of online task you found easy making money??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay adequate money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job you do pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it well. If you ask me about the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this trendri and other ones that looks similar.

What kind of online task you found easy to make money online??

Juen15

You're there, the easiest gigs one can do is PTC, faucets, and GPT sites etc. This three tasks online doesn't require extra hassle or work for you to accomplish them a day. And it isn't a time consuming tasks. The only problem we all having with them, is the low pay rate for those tasks we accomplish on their sites. Had it been they pay relatively higher like the way forum posting pays. Then i would have considered them the best, cos of how easy it is to accomplish those their tasks. But i will say forum posting job is better off than them cos of the pay rate is somehow encouraging than what those little tasks sites pay.
Some sites provide salaries with a level of difficulty. If you think GPT sites pay a small salary, as you said before, GPT sites are pretty straightforward. But I think the GPT site also needs a little experience. Some survey situa gives big rewards because not everyone can complete it, only from the top tier countries are easy enough to accept it. Forum sites do pay quite a bit more. But experience is very much needed on GPT or PTC sites.