What kind of online task you found easy making money??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay adequate money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job you do pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it well. If you ask me about the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this trendri and other ones that looks similar.

What kind of online task you found easy to make money online??

IamDozzy

The online jobs I find easy to do and is worth my time is paid to post forums. Doing these I can be able to concentrate on other things I am doing offline. I have actually tried some survey jobs online before but most of them turned out to be scam and outrightly ridiculous. I am sticking to post to earn forums especially Trendri because it is legitimate and the reviews are encouraging.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The type of task that I found very easy to do among all theses on line sites application forums that you do not really need to make any forms of investment before being paid, they are free to register site application and start earning and making money is mostly the cloud mining site application that deals with mining of crypto currency, and the good thing about this particular one is that after registration you input your wallet address and keep mining even when data is not on and make a mimimum daily withdrawal.
Yeah, forum earnings is one of the best when it comes to online earning gigs. Just as you said, you don't need to invest in your money before you start earning. They need you to write and contribute meaningfully to protect the forum gain much traffics, which in turn, increases its revenue and they generate funds to pay members and make their own gains as well.

Shigobad2020

All the task online are not easy task , before you make a dollar , you would have use up your strenght and your data to get what you want, you can earn by doing surveys, creating YouTube channel which you have to have at least ten thousand followers , we also have sites like bizdustry, trendi.com .

Abbeyola

We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay adequate money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job you do pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it well. If you ask me about the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this trendri and other ones that looks similar.

What kind of online task you found easy to make money online??
The type of task that I found very easy to do among all theses on line sites application forums that you do not really need to make any forms of investment before being paid, they are free to register site application and start earning and making money is mostly the cloud mining site application that deals with mining of crypto currency, and the good thing about this particular one is that after registration you input your wallet address and keep mining even when data is not on and make a mimimum daily withdrawal.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The trading of crypto currency, but the banning of cryptocurrency in Nigeria is a step once again in the wrong direction by a scrupulous set of government officials who do not have an idea of what the world is fast becoming, they have not come in touch with the reality of what the world is turning into. Crypto will become the live line of the whole world when the time comes.

Queentener

For me writing is easy so I'll say the online job I earn easily on is writing, which sites like trendri and bizdustry offers I see writing as fun, so I don't I don't feel like I'm going through something tedious to make money. although I've seen a lot of people complain on the site, like writing is stressful and I keep on wondering why will you say writing is stressful. But I came to a conclusion that everybody can be the same because I love to write doesn't mean the other person has to love to write too, there's something else the other person would love to do also, me loving to write makes it easy for me and there's something else the other person you will love to do and the person is doing that he or she feels this is easy because they love to do that and to me I will see it as hard because I don't like it. so for me the easiest way have earned online is through writing.

Adetayo100

Making money online is not as easy as people tend to think, unless we are talking about making few cents in a day which can be done by ad clicking site, but to make real money online you need to work hard and smart.

freelancermaria

The easiest way for me to make money online is by posting on forums. It may be rather time-consuming but I enjoy it a lot because I can get to share my feelings/ideas, meet new people, and so on. Survey websites are good, too. However, I have decided to stop doing surveys a long time ago as I wasn't qualified most of the time.

anil02

Verified member
The best online job I like doing is writing and playing video or game to earn money.
There is no online job that pays more money than the one you must hustle well before you can get money.
To succeed online you must be very creative and dynamic in nature.
You must have ability to think faster when it come to that.
I am interested in earning with playing videos, Earlier I earn with one site but now this site is closed. I am also interested in writing but it is to much time consuming. Plz share with me video playing sites at which you are earning.

anil02

Verified member
Earning at PTP, forums site most easiest way of online earning, but we can't earn much with it. I am doing survey work but I am not earning with these like a peoples of tier one countries. But some what it is working for me. Writing is good work but too much time consuming. Payment is also not good one

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think I find writing and commenting on website like this easy and of course I enjoy it so much. I have been involved in online surveys before but they are kind of frustrating especially when you are from Africa and other and other tier 3 countries. I also enjoy it learning online skills and of course designing graphics and other things.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The best online job I like doing is writing and playing video or game to earn money.
There is no online job that pays more money than the one you must hustle well before you can get money.
To succeed online you must be very creative and dynamic in nature.
You must have ability to think faster when it come to that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
All the task online are not easy task , before you make a dollar , you would have use up your strenght and your data to get what you want, you can earn by doing surveys, creating YouTube channel which you have to have at least ten thousand followers , we also have sites like bizdustry, trendi.com .
Yeah, their are many ways to earn online but one need to be smarter when making decisions cos not all pays. Just few of them are legit when it comes to rewarding members their hard earned money. Their are people that makes money out of YouTube, surveys, blogging and forums. But when it comes to the one that doesn't require much skills to start up, i think forum writing is the one.

Asad Ali

It's never an easy job for me to publish. Writing in turn takes so much time. I did it earlier, but it wasn't a good bill. For 6 years, I've been working online. I used PTC, the survey, the forum and the website to collect them. I'm already working on surveys and forums. Earning also depends on our place, and people in one country earn much more than us for the same job. It is right to have some understanding of IT and computer science in order to produce a successful result. I didn't. I didn't have it.

Profwriter

Writing on paid forum like this is my easiest. I'm a creative writer and writing is my hobby, I like to express myself in writing and since writing is very natural to me it's become my easiest task to do in any paging sites and I'm not stopping this in any time soon. I look forward even to improve on my writing skills and grammatical construction.

anil02

Verified member
I have not this problem inborn. I have it later. After some recovery from problem I tried to get job in private sector, but no one give me job, I am qualified and trained accountant. I also start a business but I have some limitations. So I close business before 3 years and now I am doing online work to earn. Although earning is not much but it is enough to save my self respect

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes I am retired but not because of age but because of health problem. I am disable person, can't hear and walk, so no one give me offline work. so I am doing online work just to spend time and to earn some amount to which I can spend in the way I want. I think it is better than spending time in gossip.
Chaii, that's a pity to your condition, but God knows the best. Its good that online gigs is in multitude for you to earn. Did you developed your illness as inborn or it developed later in your life?? Cos I've seen lots of people here in my country that developed such disability inborn and they coped fine with it up to date.

anil02

Verified member
Yeah, i agree with your thoughts, during 60 years of age, some persons still find their health eager to work. But based on average retirement age, they weren't able to do so. So working online should be better suited for them since they are not moving out or stressing their body to work. Are you a retiree??
Yes I am retired but not because of age but because of health problem. I am disable person, can't hear and walk, so no one give me offline work. so I am doing online work just to spend time and to earn some amount to which I can spend in the way I want. I think it is better than spending time in gossip.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In these days because of good heath average span of life is more long than earlier. In India are present age of retirement is 60 years. Many peoples of enough healthy at this age. But finding offline job for a retired person is not easy, that what they will do. It is better for them to do for some hours online job. With they cane earn some money and spend time in productive manner
Yeah, i agree with your thoughts, during 60 years of age, some persons still find their health eager to work. But based on average retirement age, they weren't able to do so. So working online should be better suited for them since they are not moving out or stressing their body to work. Are you a retiree??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I find most of this task like paid to comment, paid to post cool and doable, the only one I get tired doing is survey, survey sites are too stressful, and their requirement are sometimes unrealistic, after all the questions and answers you end up not being qualified to partake in the survey, which is very annoying. But the rest are very cool and doable.
You're there bro, surveys is never a means for me to earn something extra online. Had it been its surveys that is the only option to earn money online, i wouldn't have been working online today. I could have used my time for other meaningful things offline. I really don't see survey helping at all. PTP is the best way to earn online for those that doesn't have much skills apart from writing.