What kind of online task you found easy making money??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay adequate money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job you do pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it well. If you ask me about the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this trendri and other ones that looks similar.

What kind of online task you found easy to make money online??

Planet408

I love writing. Be it article, contents or short posts like the ones we do here. There are some other online jobs I like too. I love online transcription work. Apart from writing, transcription is another job that pays well. It seems to even pay better than writing in forums like this. You just have to be a good listener to do transcription work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yea, writing is really time consuming, and most of such tasks aren't well rewarding.
I never liked writing sites, cos their are too many conditions to reach before you can get paid. I'm not just interested on it, cos i got limited time online since I'm a college student. But I'm taking my time to learn about transcription, I want to perfect on that one cos the earnings can make my ends needs. Its still a gradual process for me when it comes to online earning gigs.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I believe there are many online task all over the world but as for me, the one I find more easy for me to make money is bizdustry and trending. This two online tax has given me more than I could ever imagine but right now the one I found more easy to make money in is trending. It's very easy and well understandable all you have to do is to reason very well and work hard

Snazzy001

I find it very easy to make money on paid to comment platforms.I also make money easily trading cryptocurrencies day in day out .I'm looking forward to encountering meaning means to which I can make money ,whichever way so far is its legal.making money is my priority and I'm ready to chase it .

Lyrrex

For me writing is never a easy work. Indeed writing is too much time consuming work. Earlier I done it but payment was not handsome. I am working online for about 10 years. To earn I used PTC, survey, forum and writing site. At present I am working at survey and forum sites. Earning is also depends on our location, Peoples who are living in tier one countries are earning much better than us for same work. It is right that for handsome earning we must have some knowledge of IT and computer science. I have not it.

Yea, writing is really time consuming, and most of such tasks aren't well rewarding.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The trading of crypto currency, but the banning of cryptocurrency in Nigeria is a step once again in the wrong direction by a scrupulous set of government officials who do not have an idea of what the world is fast becoming, they have not come in touch with the reality of what the world is turning into. Crypto will become the live line of the whole world when the time comes.
Yeah, our Nigerian government knows nothing good, all they care is how to subdue the youths into poverty and making them go into doing malicious things. I really don't understand why they have to come up with the idea of banning Cryptocurrency in our country when the youths takes it as means of livelihood. Our government must be heartless for that, we only pray that things get better when it comes to Cryptocurrency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will have loved to work on ptc sites since it will need me just clicking on ads but the problem is that these sites are scamming and their pay are so little. So for now, the easiest for me is typing comments on site. Maybe because I like to share my opinions and ideas, and again, I like to read other opinions so as to learn from others too. I just hope that in nearest future typing comments on site will be more rewarding
Laughs, PTC sites doesn't pay up to what we work for, their pay rate is low compared to the time we spent on the site. I love writing than just clicking on those ads that won't spread out the necessary information i need to get going in life. It sucks down my data and given me nothing better than what i spent in visiting those ads. I think paid to post sites are more rewarding than PTC site and are easy to work on. Cos you don't need to be a professional copywriter, proofreader, content writer to excel on forum posting. You need to adhere to, is polishing your grammar to be excellent and well understood by other audience just as you are doing.

Abu4exel

I find a task like solving survey or questionnaire like task and make money. Because you can carry out the task from any where you're.

anil02

Verified member
Kudos to you for such devotion of time working online for 10 years. You really understand everything about this online gigs how they work and how much they pay if better than others. Its good to have you here on this forum, its a pleasure. Its never easy at all to write what one can accept as a quality stuff for publications. I was writing before on a copywriting site but the gig is too stressful and the payment doesn't worth it. I can't stress myself too much to earn something that doesn't worth it. That's why i decided to stick with forum posting alone for now when it concerns online gigs.
Before 3 year online work was my part time work, but it is only work which I am doing. I am not doing any offline work. It is my experience of 10 years that we feels cheat when some one site which are paying suddenly run away with our earning. I am this experience with more than one site. You know online earning is not easy. Most of writing site stopped paying when they have enough articles in their library, but their earning will continue with view of pages. Forum sites are good to earn, I am at 4 forums sites. I am also earning from surveys.

Olajidey

I will share some ways I do earn some cool money online, the first is tutoring site, for example, brainly, you will answer some question being post by the student and you have to answer only the question you know at the favourable time you are free and you earn cool money, the other way is selling your service online either through Upwork or Fiverr you also earn your money. But be it comment or pay per click on site does not fetch good money to earn.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Easy making money is such a thing that is we have always have been looking for, but sites pay you the money according to the complex nature of the task. Although, I like to earn to get paid to comments and post contents. Because, sharing your views on any topic that you know is the easiest way, I feel. I although have seen some micro work sites that pay but you have to indulge and focus a lot there, and the money you receive is not much for per hour work.

So, although earning as a permanent online needs some nice skills.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The task I found easy to make money online with are as follows

1 Affiliate marketing: maybe it's because this one is my First forey online that's why I'm very fascinated about it. The reason why I have so much interest in this is that I do the work ones and I get paid for months to come.

2 Get paid to comment website: I am currently working with the two right now. This does not take much effort for me today. I will just come online at weigh-in look at the things I can comment on and get paid.

3 SEO teaching: I have a couple of students who learn search engine optimisation from me but I charge them for a fee. I have been on a closed WhatsApp group. I drop ignore get for them, day drop questions and I reply them.
Very good, at least you got some tasks you find easy to work on and earn reward exponentially online. The last time i tried affiliate marketing i was unsuccessful, cos i got minimal interest in convincing some folks to sign up to a program that is rewarding. People in my region doubt so much online, to the extent you'll even show them your payment proof they will still doubt. Saying its a manipulated payment proof, that you did it, it isn't true at all. That's why i dropped affiliating for any business online rewarding for each valid referral. I engage my time on forum posting, cos i find it comfortable than other gigs online, it doesn't make me go on extra hassle or stress.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Without a doubt, the easiest method of making money online for me has been watching videos. I kept saying to myself: 'I watch a lot of YouTube videos. Wish I could earn money for it.' Well it turns out I don't earn for watcing YouTube but I can earn for watching HideoutTV videos. And the good thing is I can earn USD (US dollars) or bitcoins.

Some people have to said to me 'Oh! You're not that much for watching videos.' To which I reply: 'Hello! How much do you earn for watching a YouTube video? A penny for watching a video is better than nothing!' Besides, I can watch the videos on one laptop all day, while I work online on another laptop doing other online projects all day.
Lol, that's better off dear than just sitting down with your computer watching just YouTube video that is not productive in your life. I have learnt so many things online that are turning productive to me. I don't like wasting my precious time sitting down and doing nothing that won't yield out good result over some period of time. Anything you do, and get penny from it, is still better than that same one you do without reward. What matters on earth is how far you've made reward while living your life. No one love to hear that you're not making money out of your time. They just want to hear all day that you are making progress with your time. So I will encourage you to continue on that stride to earn yourself some reward for the time devoted than wasting it out on things that are unproductive.

Sprite1950

Without a doubt, the easiest method of making money online for me has been watching videos. I kept saying to myself: 'I watch a lot of YouTube videos. Wish I could earn money for it.' Well it turns out I don't earn for watcing YouTube but I can earn for watching HideoutTV videos. And the good thing is I can earn USD (US dollars) or bitcoins.

Some people have to said to me 'Oh! You're not that much for watching videos.' To which I reply: 'Hello! How much do you earn for watching a YouTube video? A penny for watching a video is better than nothing!' Besides, I can watch the videos on one laptop all day, while I work online on another laptop doing other online projects all day.
The same for me because it requires no effort and since I discovered that Hideout prefers the chrome browser I have been doing much better with it. At one time I was seeing no ads between the videos which is what we are paid for and couldn't understand why until I read that it does not like Firefox browser and I couldn't believe the difference when I switched to chrome. As @cmoneyspinner says you can play them on one computer while doing something else on an other.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't do any other online tasks except paid to post forums. I have actually tried other micro job sites before but the pay is not worth it, so I just stick to my forums. I have tried sites like hivework, picoworker etc but they consume a lot of time for such little pay. I ventured into surveys too but I never made the cent out of it. So the only thing that I find very easy to do right now without any problems is paid to post forums. If I do it actively I can make more money than other earning sites.
That's true you said, paid to post sites worth more than picoworker, hivework, ptc and faucet type of gigs online. I see those micro task jobs especially picoworker and hivemicro as time waster, it sucks down my data given me minimal payment for all the sacrifices to accomplish those intricate tasks of theirs. I stick to my normal posting job and my offline gig. Knowing too well that at least i get paid somehow better with my time, than doing other unproductive tasks online that won't yield out my monthly data subscription.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For me writing is never a easy work. Indeed writing is too much time consuming work. Earlier I done it but payment was not handsome. I am working online for about 10 years. To earn I used PTC, survey, forum and writing site. At present I am working at survey and forum sites. Earning is also depends on our location, Peoples who are living in tier one countries are earning much better than us for same work. It is right that for handsome earning we must have some knowledge of IT and computer science. I have not it.
Kudos to you for such devotion of time working online for 10 years. You really understand everything about this online gigs how they work and how much they pay if better than others. Its good to have you here on this forum, its a pleasure. Its never easy at all to write what one can accept as a quality stuff for publications. I was writing before on a copywriting site but the gig is too stressful and the payment doesn't worth it. I can't stress myself too much to earn something that doesn't worth it. That's why i decided to stick with forum posting alone for now when it concerns online gigs.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Easy online tasks in my opinion are PTC, GPT and posting on forums. As long as I am active on the internet to make extra money, I always register on sites like that. Although sometimes joining several survey sites, it's quite difficult to get income there. But it's good enough for me because I get a lot of knowledge in improving the quality of work on some legit sites, also being able to share some sites that I paid for on it. This helps provide information to others.
You're there, the easiest gigs one can do is PTC, faucets, and GPT sites etc. This three tasks online doesn't require extra hassle or work for you to accomplish them a day. And it isn't a time consuming tasks. The only problem we all having with them, is the low pay rate for those tasks we accomplish on their sites. Had it been they pay relatively higher like the way forum posting pays. Then i would have considered them the best, cos of how easy it is to accomplish those their tasks. But i will say forum posting job is better off than them cos of the pay rate is somehow encouraging than what those little tasks sites pay.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The easiest online job that you can make money from is paid to click sites, although the pay for the tasks are extremely poor, but I think it's a reflection of the fact that the tasks are equally easy and straightforward.

Talking about earning, among the sites that you are paid to perform a task, the type that I currently make more money from is paid to write sites, even though the pay is also not that okay, but it's better than some other types of sites.
You made a reasonably point dear, when it comes to the easiest jobs on the internet scene, you will mention pay per click type, faucet type and forum posting etc. This three jobs doesn't require technical skills to carry its task out. But pay per click (PTC) and faucets doesn't pay up to what we spend on their site doing those task they listed. They pay peanuts as reward compare to what forums do pay. I know forum posting rewards are not that much when it comes to what we need money for, but at least it is better than the faucet/ptc type.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
When it comes to making money online, taking surveys is the coolest way to make your money, but most of the survey sites have got strict terms, especially considering geographic restrictions. Only people from tier one countries make meaningful earnings from survey sites.
If not for this restrictions, survey sites would have been my number one option, but as it is now, it is not.

My best option when it comes to online earnings is paid to post websites. I do not feel the stress in making good comments and creating threads, provided my phone is in a good shape and there is reliable electricity supply. Paid to post sites are my easiest ways of making money online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay adequate money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job you do pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it well. If you ask me about the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this trendri and other ones that looks similar.

What kind of online task you found easy to make money online??
I will have loved to work on ptc sites since it will need me just clicking on ads but the problem is that these sites are scamming and their pay are so little. So for now, the easiest for me is typing comments on site. Maybe because I like to share my opinions and ideas, and again, I like to read other opinions so as to learn from others too. I just hope that in nearest future typing comments on site will be more rewarding