What kind of blog should I create as a beginner?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Choosing the right kind of blog is very crucial and it requires a lot of consideration and research. It is good to mention that considering your passion, interest and expertise can guide you in the right direction in choosing best blog that you should establish. Based on what I have seen, creating personal blogs where you are going to share your experience and insight that tend to resonate your audience would be the best because starting with the personal blog can be a great way to connect with your readers and on a more personal level..

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Sometimes best blog ideas come from different kinds of things but I would prefer that you should venture into what you are most passionate about. You can consider creating a niche blog that is focus on a specific topic or hobby that you love and that could worth considering. We should not also forget about the importance of conducting research in your niche and we should understand the target audience and what they are interested in because that's the key to making money from blogging.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging is hard to admit the fact. Choosing niche is one of the first aspect most bloggers find difficult to do. This is because it is always difficult to get the niche that will have the audience of the people. That is why it is better to make sure that we carefully select the right niche before am getting started as a blogger.

The niche to use depends on the interest of the intending bloggers. The more interest we have in a particular area, the chance and reason for the niche to use as a blogger.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You need to be very careful in choosing your blog niche. Generally speaking, people do not frequently create blogs, they don't go on a blog creation spree, they usually create 1-2 blogs and stay with them. If you are just beginning, the choice of niche should depend on the following things:
You have knowledge and expertise
You can easily write on the topics
The topic has high search volume, especially in top tier countries
The topic has high CPC rates
The topic is less competitive
These factors should determine your topic selection