What kind of online task you found easy making money??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay adequate money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job you do pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it well. If you ask me about the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this trendri and other ones that looks similar.

What kind of online task you found easy to make money online??

Donkiz

The easiest online job that you can make money from is paid to click sites, although the pay for the tasks are extremely poor, but I think it's a reflection of the fact that the tasks are equally easy and straightforward.

Talking about earning, among the sites that you are paid to perform a task, the type that I currently make more money from is paid to write sites, even though the pay is also not that okay, but it's better than some other types of sites.

Juen15

Easy online tasks in my opinion are PTC, GPT and posting on forums. As long as I am active on the internet to make extra money, I always register on sites like that. Although sometimes joining several survey sites, it's quite difficult to get income there. But it's good enough for me because I get a lot of knowledge in improving the quality of work on some legit sites, also being able to share some sites that I paid for on it. This helps provide information to others.

Salimo 92

Now Iam focusing only on forums but I was on site that pay me well , this site called Hive Micro but unfortunately I left it cause it ban me very easy from the jobs that I used to earn from them some cash , this jobs are of transcription and categorization , but also forums are good option cause here we can learn and earn in parallel , lately I add some PTC sites too to my list but I don't think that I can manage my spare time with all those sites so I should filter and work only with the best ones .

cmoneyspinner

Without a doubt, the easiest method of making money online for me has been watching videos. I kept saying to myself: 'I watch a lot of YouTube videos. Wish I could earn money for it.' Well it turns out I don't earn for watcing YouTube but I can earn for watching HideoutTV videos. And the good thing is I can earn USD (US dollars) or bitcoins.

Some people have to said to me 'Oh! You're not that much for watching videos.' To which I reply: 'Hello! How much do you earn for watching a YouTube video? A penny for watching a video is better than nothing!' Besides, I can watch the videos on one laptop all day, while I work online on another laptop doing other online projects all day.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The task I found easy to make money online with are as follows

1 Affiliate marketing: maybe it's because this one is my First forey online that's why I'm very fascinated about it. The reason why I have so much interest in this is that I do the work ones and I get paid for months to come.

2 Get paid to comment website: I am currently working with the two right now. This does not take much effort for me today. I will just come online at weigh-in look at the things I can comment on and get paid.

3 SEO teaching: I have a couple of students who learn search engine optimisation from me but I charge them for a fee. I have been on a closed WhatsApp group. I drop ignore get for them, day drop questions and I reply them.

raaman

Valued Contributor
I would say that almost all revenue-share sites and forums only pay peanuts, and some even broken peanuts only for your time and contributions. What we receive as incentives online is good for nothing. People who are skilled won't be dependent on online income.

Even I do like writing. At the same time, there are no good writing sites or forums except one or two like trendri.Above all, it becomes very difficult to find a good paying site. There are many scam sites.

Kennysplash

Verified member
We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay adequate money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job you do pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it well. If you ask me about the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this trendri and other ones that looks similar.

I don't do any other online tasks except paid to post forums. I have actually tried other micro job sites before but the pay is not worth it, so I just stick to my forums. I have tried sites like hivework, picoworker etc but they consume a lot of time for such little pay. I ventured into surveys too but I never made the cent out of it. So the only thing that I find very easy to do right now without any problems is paid to post forums. If I do it actively I can make more money than other earning sites.

anil02

Verified member
For me writing is never a easy work. Indeed writing is too much time consuming work. Earlier I done it but payment was not handsome. I am working online for about 10 years. To earn I used PTC, survey, forum and writing site. At present I am working at survey and forum sites. Earning is also depends on our location, Peoples who are living in tier one countries are earning much better than us for same work. It is right that for handsome earning we must have some knowledge of IT and computer science. I have not it.

Noor Fatima

I have seen many of the sites are mostly fake when we enter in online working but still there are some sites which are working truely for us they tell us some task and we get money like a site bizdustry we get money esaily and there are some skills through which we can earn esaily in which marketing is on the top and we can earn by posting daily blogs on our accounts but to learn skill we have to done course but without any course we can earn at trendri.cpm and bizdustry they are very good sites which really pay us by posting and making threads .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At present earning is not easy either it is offline or online. I quite using PTC sites, but for a new online worker these are useful. In these most of PTC sites are not paying in cash. They are paying crypto. Forum sites are best and easy than others. Earning is depends on own efforts. If some one are good in writing that it is also good means of online earning.
Most of the job online isn't easy the way we think. Cos for one to earn something tangible he or she needs to spend more time to work. In some cases it takes weeks even months to mature. The main reason is that, you find the more better one that gives you time and the one you can do better to earn.

anil02

Verified member
At present earning is not easy either it is offline or online. I quite using PTC sites, but for a new online worker these are useful. In these most of PTC sites are not paying in cash. They are paying crypto. Forum sites are best and easy than others. Earning is depends on own efforts. If some one are good in writing that it is also good means of online earning.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What kind of online task you found easy making money?? I would have preferred the PTC sites but they often pay little amount and besides large quantity of them are scamm sites.I would also have earn money through forex but it not something I could enter ignorantly am still in my learning phase I hope to become successful in it.we all know that easy money making sites do pay in very little amount of money,one have to do lots and lots of work to attain a substantial amount of money
When you ask me, I'll say their is no easy task on internet to make money. Even the least ptc sites are even harder than forum sites when making tangible money out of them. For one to reach $5 threshold through ptc sites it will take the person close to two (2) to earn up that amount. That's why i don't give a dime time for it again.

anil02

Verified member
I listen about this work. I am not doing any offline work because of my health problem. I am interested in it but I can't do it. I am hearing impaired so I can't listen. If you know that some one can do this work without listening than tell me. I am good in typing. I can type in English and in Hindi. If you know any other work for me than tell me, thanks

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The task I find easier online is transcription. I am opened to different lectures through this job. And also it improves my typing skills. Besides, it is a cool way of earning. If you can do like fifty transcription jobs in a day in like three or four transcription sites, you should be smiling to the banks every week. Hieber it can be tired some especially when the speaker didn't speak louder or even fluently.

D

Deleted member 28873

What kind of online task you found easy making money?? I would have preferred the PTC sites but they often pay little amount and besides large quantity of them are scamm sites.I would also have earn money through forex but it not something I could enter ignorantly am still in my learning phase I hope to become successful in it.we all know that easy money making sites do pay in very little amount of money,one have to do lots and lots of work to attain a substantial amount of money

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For me writing is never a easy work. Indeed writing is too much time consuming work. Earlier I done it but payment was not handsome. I am working online for about 10 years. To earn I used PTC, survey, forum and writing site. At present I am working at survey and forum sites. Earning is also depends on our location, Peoples who are living in tier one countries are earning much better than us for same work. It is right that for handsome earning we must have some knowledge of IT and computer science. I have not it.
You're there, professional writing jobs isn't easy at all. Cos you'll be writing at a very high level for your article writing to pass plagiarism check. It is very hard for those writing sites to consider your writing cos they have plenty of them lying at their disposal. It will be hard to make money through it. But if you own a blog site and write so amazingly, they can contact you via your blog site for a writing gig, cos of your good level of writing. So i agree with you that forum writing, ptc/faucet are the better and easiest now to work on without some high level of skills.

Peppul

When it comes to online task, the simplest and easy ways to earn online that won't take up your time and you won't need to rack up your brain is filling up surveys. Surveys are one of the easiest ways to earn online because you don't have to do much, yours is just to choose options and move to the next question, the only side line is that most surveys repeatedly ask the same questions which sometimes it's so annoying but still better than writing up a long answer to a question, and also most times the time you spend sometimes on some surveys are pretty long but still preferable since you won't be doing much. So for anyone that wants to go online making money the best way to start is by registering on a survey site to start up your earn pace and after that you can always move to other means to earn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Actually there are many easy online tasks which anyone can fulfill but I’m afraid they don’t pay well. I tried Cpa , surveys , Ptc , watching videos are the worst since most, of not all, are countries restricted..etc. Recently I came across a website that’s truly one of a kind and to be honest I was a bit skeptical in the beginning but found out that it was established back in 2001!! So I made my homework and read about it in Google and YouTube .. reviews are promising. So I said to myself » What the heck !!! I will give it a try ».. and I did. For doing so , I was able to earn $75 in 2days without any pre courses or hustles . It’s the easiest and best platform I’ve ever seen and it’s legitimate . If you are interested and wanna sign up then it must be by someone’s link which has a number . Anyhow, this is my link COOP 5050 - Home feel free to have a look at the platform .
Hmm, very good that you discovered a fantastic platform that rewarded you so immensely with such amount of money in just 2 days. Making $75 in just 2days is a really good way of making steady income drive in our respective careers. With such amount one can easily make a living through online gigs and not relying on those offline gigs that doesn't reward high after stressing our body to work at the end we are earning very less. I will consider going through this site to see if i have any realistic chance to make money through it and see the payment method it uses to disburse payment. Thanks though, for sharing your earning platform here I'm grateful.

P

Pinkmoon2021

Actually there are many easy online tasks which anyone can fulfill but I’m afraid they don’t pay well. I tried Cpa , surveys , Ptc , watching videos are the worst since most, of not all, are countries restricted..etc. Recently I came across a website that’s truly one of a kind and to be honest I was a bit skeptical in the beginning but found out that it was established back in 2001!! So I made my homework and read about it in Google and YouTube .. reviews are promising. So I said to myself » What the heck !!! I will give it a try ».. and I did. For doing so , I was able to earn $75 in 2days without any pre courses or hustles . It’s the easiest and best platform I’ve ever seen and it’s legitimate . If you are interested and wanna sign up then it must be by someone’s link which has a number . Anyhow, this is my link COOP 5050 - Home feel free to have a look at the platform .

Last edited by a moderator: