What is the Vaccine of COVID-19 you're willing to take ?

R.Mustapha

In my country elders are taking the AstraZeneca vaccine, what about you? do you really think this is the end of covid 19?
I really was scared when I heard the news about the new virus that appeared, I don't know if this already made vaccine would work for the new virus too.
tell us what you know?

marcusfe

As God will help me, I'm not ready to take any of these covid-19 vaccine as long as I'm not infected. I don't care wherever they are bringing the vaccine, I just don't want to have it running in my system. As far as I'm concerned I'm immune against the virus and I don't stand the risk of cashing as long as I put every other measure in place.

R.Mustapha

As God will help me, I'm not ready to take any of these covid-19 vaccine as long as I'm not infected. I don't care wherever they are bringing the vaccine, I just don't want to have it running in my system. As far as I'm concerned I'm immune against the virus and I don't stand the risk of cashing as long as I put every other measure in place.
That is what I'm willing to do too, but it seems that we most likely won't have the chance to choose to take it or not, it's probably obligatory for everyone. as for me is I have the chance to refuse I would just say no.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For now there is an official drugs that is used for treatment of the covid 19
Those are the type of drugs that should be used for the treatment of the Corona virus but inasmuch as there is cure available for treatment of the Corona virus it is still the best thing for us to try as much as possible to prevent the spread of the disease from one person to another.