Notes for the anti-covid vaccine people

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been reading some news articles that tackle the covid vaccine. My guess is that many people worldwide are still not believing in the vaccine. They do not avail of the vaccine for their own reason, whether personal or religious.

My advice to the anti-vaccine people is to check on any hospital particularly the area of the covid patients. That’s where you can see the pathetic condition not only of the health of the covid patients but also their financial condition. It is very expensive to be sick of covid. That is the reason why many are dying because they cannot afford the medicine that will alleviate their suffering. I have made my own research and that is the reason why I have the vaccine but I am still scared to be infected.

Carson20t

Yes the anti-covid sect of people is contributing to creating or increase the resistance of the covid drugs and reducing it's potency.
The variants will continue evolving and we just might end up with more waves of the covid pandermic for a long period of time.

What is worse about the covid virus is it's tendancy to collapse your lungs and cause deprivation of oxygen which can cause acute Dyspnea(not able to breath normally)That is so deadly and could not easily be prevented.Lets get vaccinated and end the pandermic.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Personally, I have not taken the vaccine and I don't intend taking it. Some people have attributed my unwillingness to take the vaccine as illiteracy. But I have my own personal reason for not want to have anything to do with covid vaccine. When I read the story behind the vaccine, it did turn me off.

HeavLeighGill

I have covid right now, along with my husband and our three kids (6 months, 2, and 3 years old). It’s been a little rough but I still wouldn’t get that vaccine. There are too many stories going around about side effects and my family is better already after a couple days of running a fever and being congested.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have covid right now, along with my husband and our three kids (6 months, 2, and 3 years old). It’s been a little rough but I still wouldn’t get that vaccine. There are too many stories going around about side effects and my family is better already after a couple days of running a fever and being congested.
I pray you will keep strong and may the almighty rejuvenate your health quickly. The story I heard about the vaccine makes me to change my mind about the vaccine as well. They said the story of how Bill gate and his ex wife, have tried the same things in some African countries, this made me not to even feel like vaccinated.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
i don't think i will be taking the coronavirus pandemic vaccine because i personally do not trust the vaccine and i also do not trust the government of my country. Even at that i have not seen a clear-cut centre made available by the state government to vaccinate people against the virus.

Putta Vince

I have taken the vaccine , both the doses because my college has mandated to get vaccinated before entering the campus. Anti vaccine people should make sure they already have immunity , maybe if they were previously infected with covid , they develop antibodies. Other non infected people who aren't vaccinated should make use of face masks and sanitizers wherever they go and try avoid social gatherings.

HeavLeighGill

I pray you will keep strong and may the almighty rejuvenate your health quickly. The story I heard about the vaccine makes me to change my mind about the vaccine as well. They said the story of how Bill gate and his ex wife, have tried the same things in some African countries, this made me not to even feel like vaccinated.
Thank you! In my country they’ve been giving away prizes for getting the vaccine. People are getting concert tickets, entered in a lottery, etc. I feel that the whole things is sketchy - why else would the government give away free things to convince people to take a vaccine? They are firing people from jobs they’ve had for 30 years or so because they don’t want to get it.