Trading Discussion Why can we not trade Nai/USD and other African notes like other currencies?

Victorial

Forex trading means foreign currency trading and this includes all the pairs that are available in the world such as the Japanese Yen, United States dollar, the British pound, Australian dollar, EURO, and many others. I like to trade the JPY/USD besides trading metals as gold.

While there are many currencies out there, I see no reason why some African notes are not included to be traded. Naira against the dollar has fallen in the past few days after soaring high a few weeks ago. This is also similar to the instability of trading in the market as prices can fall and rise. I must confess that it is a silly question but I want to understand why.

Would you want to be trading Naira against the dollar if it were possible? Which pair do you like to trade in forex?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most time forex market is determined by the number of trades. Those that will trade thay option may not be more.

Kingstone

If we were to be trading naira against the dollar, I will be very rich right now. The value of naira keeps falling. All I need is to use a good lot size and Place a sell trade and I will be cashing out profits steadily