Robbing minds of COVID-19 vaccine.

D

Deleted member 51169

You're still wondering why the UK and other European Countries have refused to recognise our vaccination cards?

Now hear this.

A colleague of mine visited me in the office some weeks back.

In the course of our conversation, she noticed I'd taken the first jab of the Covid19 vaccine.

When I noticed she was worried, I told her I was waiting for the 3rd jab if need be.

She said "God forbid".

She said she'll never go for such evil vaccination as a "born again" Christian.

She believes some world Evil powers are plotting hard to initiate the entire world into the occultic fraternity of the anti-Christ.

She had pity on me.

She said the vaccination is about the "mark of the beast".

She held out her phone and had me view videos of those vaccinated whose hands have become magnetic objects.

She was not the type I could engage in any form of argument as to explain why taking the jab was not what she perceives.

A conceited mind!

Well, I asked her that since beside me, my wife and almost everyone around me have taken the vaccine; does it mean we are now Anti-christs and will have to go to hell?

She said she does not know, but that these are the signs of the end times. She referred me to several portions of the Bible.

As our gist progressed into the very business that brought her to my office, I realized she was not going to be around on a particular date I had proposed for a meeting.

She told me she was planning to visit Dubai within that period.

And so I asked how she wants to get into Dubai unvaccinated.

Then the bombshell??

She told me she is about procuring the same Covid19 Card she abhors, through a Doctor friend of hers who will also ensure her details were filled in online to enable her travel.

Now I cannot say I was shocked!
But this my "born again" professional colleague who I am sure will read this post here.

This my born again colleague is also one of those who believe that President Buhari is her problem.

I'm sure she did not realise when she made such damning confession to an Islamized Buhari apologist who had also become evenly yoked with the evil powers distributing the vaccine of hellfire.

And just this morning, some @Arise TV political analysts actually posited that President Buhari should have seized the world stage at the UNGA yesterday to protest against refusal of European countries to recognise our Covid19 vaccine cards.

These TV presenters will never interrogate the reason behind the decision of these countries before urging the President to go to war against these countries.

Perhaps that's why most of them don't like the President. Lazy journalists.
You think the President would not have been briefed on the Covid19 Card rigging by Nigerians and therefore will not make such inappropriate demand from his foriegn counterparts?

But this thing, I think, should be easy.

Especially for those who are already visualizing "Armageddon" and "thy kingdom come".

I do not think anyone should be compelled to take the vaccine but we must be HONEST enough to live and cope with the consequences of our decision.

I know honesty is a scarce virtue among us in the Zoo, but we must embrace it on this vaccine issue since our refusal to take it is founded on our faith and religious beliefs.

Antivaxxers in Europe and America will not go into Vaccine card fraud like my born again female colleague has done.

Either you take the vaccine and enjoy the benefits of being initiated into the occultic Order of the Mark of the Beast here on earth, or you refuse and suspend the enjoyment of your benefits for "thy kingdom come"

Some of us who are vaccinated are patiently waiting for such a time when our fingerprint is all that is required for the ATM and POS to dispense cash to us, whether or not our accounts are funded.

Trust me, I'll make sure no unvaccinated person will enjoy my money with me.

@Leftwing

Last edited by a moderator:

AfriPeeps Official

So many things going on about covid 19 vaccine, I do not know how someone will just reason in that direction, so naive way of thinking. I heard someone said a similar thing too in my environment, sometimes people will just cook up fake stories and news to avoid something they ought to have done.

D

Deleted member 51169

So many things going on about covid 19 vaccine, I do not know how someone will just reason in that direction, so naive way of thinking. I heard someone said a similar thing too in my environment, sometimes people will just cook up fake stories and news to avoid something they ought to have done.
Like I have always maintained, there are various reasons why people tend to avoid this vaccination but conspiracy theories linking it to Anti-Christ is weird. Yes! We should respect people's views; that is why I don't argue with them or support them. My problem is that, the way government is forcing people to get this vaccine is fuelling this notions held by conspiracy theorist.

Vaccine should be optional, since those who got vaccinated will not die, leave the others to die. They have right to life and decisions; to me is kind of mercy killing.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Sometime back I read news about someone selling Vaccine cards to the people who do not want to get vaccinated but want the vaccine cards to show to the authorities as needed. Here in my place, vaccine fraud card cannot be committed because the report is digitally generated by the government agency and the report has a QR code.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Everybody has his reasons for not taking the jab. Personally, I have vowed never to take even when I was advised and urged by a family doctor. However, unlike your born again friend, I am not among it based on the origin of this vaccine and even the conspiracy theories surrounding the pandemic itself and not because of religion

HeavLeighGill

I do think there are sketchy things happening surrounding the vaccine and no way I’m getting it. However, the vaccine is not the mark of the best. Some have speculated that but it isn’t possible because the Bible says that the mark of the beast cannot be disguised as anything else. If you get it, you would 100% be aware that you were agreeing to get the mark of the beast, so the covid vaccine can’t be it. On the other hand, some people think that they are trying to condition us to take the mark of the beast without objecting when it’s available or to see who would be compliant.