What is the greatest obstacle you faced starting an online business?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I started out as freelancer on Fiverr around 2018, I hustled on fiverr for a year and half, I tweaked my keywords, changed gig image, still I couldn't land a gig, someone advised me to buy reviews but still it didn't work out.

Then I started blogging, I didn't blog for a long time, I think 6 months, no headway, I couldn't visitors, it was really frustrating and whenever I visit other blogs and see their paycheck I'll feel like I'm not doing enough, it was really crazy then.

Then I started coding which was really an eye opener, I found out that I have a great passion in tech business and since then I've been hooked to coding, I'm current planning on landing a remote job before April 2022.

What are the challenges you faced?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Starting anything is always demanding you need to go extra miles to get it right for people to actually believe in you. it never easy but we need to be patient enough to see it Bloom. you don't need to be in competition with anyone because you are different and unique. Blogging isn't easy but you can still make it if you write well and is consistent with it.

A

Aceboogie60653

I find the hardest part for especially when starting something new is consistency.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
On my quest to establish an online business I have really faced a whole lot of problems and that even made me to not be very much interested in establishing my business anytime soon because I really want to gather a lot of money first.

Around 2020 I started affiliate marketing and I wanted to carry out an ad on Facebook but lack of money made me to give up on everything because I was not able to fund it. That was when I started venturing into a lot of platforms and from there I discovered various platforms and it has already be very helpful to me.

During those days I ventured into paid to click platforms and micro jobs platforms but I was not able to make something tangible. I also ventured into a lot of survey platforms looking for money in order to fund my Affiliate marketing journey but it was not really successful so I had to give a pause to Affiliate marketing and focus on other online businesses that will allow me make some money.

Affiliate marketing is undoubtedly one of the best businesses I am very much interested on but I am not very active on it for now.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
During the year 2016 my intentions of actually making money online became revealed to me but during the Year 2018 to 2019 my intentions of making money online was actually put into practice and work . To be very sincere and honest the journey or my journey of actually making money online was totally not smooth and plain , because on one occasion to the other there are some obstacles and problems and also hindrances that I face before coming up to this stage that I am today . One of my biggest and greatest obstacle and hindrance that I faced while making money online what's the encountering of scamming and fraudulent websites that are being created and owned by scammers and fraudsters in the internet that have the sole aim and objectives to the fraud and scam individuals like the one who want to make money online the legit and the right way .

Couple of times I fell into the trap and snare sets by online scammers and fraudsters but since the Year 2019 I have never fell into the trap of scamming website and fraudulent platforms this is due to the fact that I have a tool known as a scam site detector that totally helps me detect whether a website is absolutely legit and flexible or possibly a scam and fraud that should be avoided and discouraged by all means .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not uncommon not to face some obstacles while trying to make money online. Mine is not also exceptional as I face some of those things that I was not even envisaging. That's when I realized that online platoform in all ramifications differ from offline ones. These days.
The first thing is which website to be making money from. I tried to search the internet and even asked different friends but none could provide me with better answers. No sooner than that than I was introduced to a platform but the the platform turned out to be a ponzi scheme and I later regretted knowing the website.

I left online stuff for a while after some times before I stumbled ok cryptocurrency arbitrage but I couldn't make much from it as government made some policies that didn't favour us. And before I could say Jack Robinson, the platoforms were blocked. And I retired again from online.

I was later introduced to transcription site. I made a lot of money through this platform but now, the website is not really like before. There was no much workload as if we always have it then. This has made me lose interest in it