What do you hate most at work?

Kakashi2020

There are always things or personalities that employees hate at their jobs, it could be a co employee or a boss which they are at odds with or they just don't like and sometimes it could even be the location of their office or place of work which is not conducive to them.

What basically do you hate most at work?

fishbate

I hate my previous boss because of the way he manage things specially my subordinates. I always think of the benefits and fare handling of my workforce, after all they are the ones that do the dirty and dangerous jobs. My boss always be little them saying that they supposed to do this things no matter what. That's why i was so angry with him, that i told him the truth "i don't like your management". Of course i quit after that.

bernztein_22

There are always things or personalities that employees hate at their jobs, it could be a co employee or a boss which they are at odds with or they just don't like and sometimes it could even be the location of their office or place of work which is not conducive to them.

What basically do you hate most at work?

I hate it everytime our team is planning to have a team building. It scares me because I'm really not an outgoing person. I am more comfortable being alone. Out of 10 team buildings we had, I only managed to join 2. Hahaha. And those 2 were a forced invite. Yes, I was forced. LOL. Yes, you're right..I am a hardcore introvert.