What makes you love or hate the idea of making money online

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I guess for anyone on this platform, you have few problems or may be none with the idea of making money online.
But there are a lot of people who have many reasons why they hate online jobs and others have many reasons why they love online work.

People may dislike online work because of;

1. Scams associated with online Business: many feel online jobs are not secure and you can get scammed easily and therefore dislike online work.

2. The effects of online work in health: recently I had to battle eye problems due to excessive use of digital gadgets and people don't love online work because it can threaten their well-being.

3. Personal reasons: other people choose not to like online work just like that or reasons they keep to themselves.

People may love online money making because you can,

1. Do online jobs from home

2. Easily access the internet regardless of age or status

3. Easily carry out online activities.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Your thread is very interesting indeed. As far as I am concerned, I do love working online because I work from the comfort of my own home without a boss over my head checking my work, making complaints, pushing me to work harder and harder and causing me stress in this way. Furthermore, when I work online, I can have flexible working hours so I can arrange my daily schedule as I wish. This means that I can spend more time with my family and friends or do my hobbies.

On the other hand, when you work online, you must be very careful because you can get scammed easily. In the past, I used to work on several earning sites but ,unfortunately, they proved to be fake in the end since I never received any payment from them. That was very unfair and disappointing for me. Now I am more careful and I do a very good search for every new site I come across because I decided that no fake site will stop me from working online.

Peru

On the other hand, when you work online, you must be very careful because you can get scammed easily. In the past, I used to work on several earning sites but ,unfortunately, they proved to be fake in the end since I never received any payment from them. That was very unfair and disappointing for me. Now I am more careful and I do a very good search for every new site I come across because I decided that no fake site will stop me from working online.

Mastergp

Verified member
Well for me I have experience the two fact love and hate many people two are experiencing either one of this fact, to some they may love the idea of making money online because the have gain financially from it and even though they may lost money they still want to continue making money online and they are some that have not made money at all they keep losing money from one online site to another, and this have discourage many from making money they may see it as waste of money and time but the case is not true making money online has being one of the most satisfying moment what is expected is your device and your hands. many online business I have engage in have either scam me or I have earn from it, but my loses did not made me to withdraw from making money online I kept making money in some online site am earning well in fact my current business was brought up as a result through making money online and even till now am making money online.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well I don't really have any problem with online earning because it is one of the ways a lot of people are using to generate money for themself . The only problem I may be having with online business is that some online business opportunity that may likely gives you opportunity to make reasonable amount of money could be so stressful if you are to go through the learning process.

So many people are interested to make money with forex or cryptocurrency trading but if proper learning and dedication has not been put into the act of understanding how the forex market works then it will definitely make them lose their money which is one of the most discouraging factors..

As the poster has said , another problem is that so many dubious people are littering around the internet but this one can be taken care of with discipline and willingness to avoid certain platforms.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Online business is something that I am doing out of passion because I have opportunity to multitask i.e making money online and at the same time organising myself to also make money offline depending on my schedule for the day.

There are so many challenging factors that limit people from making money nowadays , learning a profitable online skill is something that so many people can not do because of the fact that they have to spend so much money in the cost of trying to learn these skill..

I know there are a lot of dubious platform on the internet with the main interest of scamming innocent people. Personally I believe that this can be avoided if we choose and we are also willing to learn and understand every possible means that can be used to avoid online scam. In a very simple way , avoid dealing with people you do not know when carrying out transaction

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your last paragraph is the true it is to find ways to see how we can easily detect scam to keep away from it so that we wouldn't be afraid to make money online. I know a lot of times what keeps away from making money online Is the scammers.

The truth I's thst it can be really frustrating to be scammer of our hard earned money so it is good to always good to first read reviews on blogs and find out how genuine a forum is before joining to avoid being scammed. online earning Is easy but we need to be consistent with it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of reasons why I prefer working online than offline now first thing is that you can make money from wherever you are you just need to log into a site and you start making money secondly when you work on a legit site you get paid and you don't need to wait till the end of the month when once you are able to get to the minimum payout you get your money.

working online also save one from leaving the home especially if you are working on an earning sites that you are well paid you will make more money from the comfort of your home you don't t have any business with the rush hour of work like others that work offline.

Again you will not have the issue of working with either a bad boss or some annoying workmates so working online for me is better for my mental health now

jeet100

Joystream DAO gives you the opportunity to make money using your online skills -both tech and Non-Tech - come and visit our discord. We have both part-time and full-time opportunities.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Personally I do not hate the idea of making money online but instead I love and appreciate the fact that individuals can sit down in their homes and perform various online gigs in order to earn reasonable and comfortable amount of money online. However not everyone is like me and there are some individuals out there who do not even like the idea of making money online due to one reason or the other. Example the reason of being able to be a victim or subject to online scammers and fraudsters have totally made some people to hate online business as well as online investment.

Also living in an area where network connection is absolutely the very poor can totally make individuals to think that online making money is totally impossible and can be rigid in such areas. To some extent, It is understandable when individuals spell out their reasons for not making money online but one thing you need to understand is that making of money online is very much rewarding then to make money online.

dmitrinekol

If you have access to a cheap Internet connection, free connection, or you have got an unlimited bandwidth subscription and you are looking to profit from it, then then the Peer2Profit service is the service for you. You get passive income by just installing their client application.

Doing so would get you into their Peer-to-Peer (P2P) network, providing your device to be used as an exit node or front for proxy services. The service does not have a proxy service on its own. Instead, it provides the devices in its network to partner proxy service and profit from such while you also make money.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Online jobs have many advantages than offline jobs because there are many facilities in online jobs which are not in offline jobs like you don't have any time limitations in order to work, there is no boss to give you orders so you are your own boss and you don't need to go to office or a work place in order to work.

The only bad thing that I always face with online jobs is the payment option, some websites only provide one payment option and maybe that option is not available in every country, if they add many options their users will increase.

Axis

Banned
There is literally so many reasons why an individual should love money for example with the use of money an individual can totally satisfying his physical and material needs and wants. Also with the use of money and individual can possibly plan for the future in order to stay financially equip and stable. Also with the use of money and individual can store value, and that is basically why some people are considered to be rich and wealthy while others are considered to be broke and poor. A lot of people believe that money is The Root of All evil and that is basically one of the main reason why people dislike the act of making money. But the truth is that no one can totally exclude or divert him or solve for the act of making money.

Whatever way an individual chooses to put it, money is definitely very important and very essential to the existence of human beings.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
What I like most about online money making is that I am able to work from anywhere and at any time. That gives me so much freedom to choose what to do and plan my time how I want it.

Another thing is that I get time to do other things like visiting new places, spending time with friends and family and doing my hobbies while working. This is something you lack in a full time job.

But things I don't like about online earning is the high number of scams and hacks. Then something else is the fact that earning sites sometimes just stop paying suddenly when you still depend on them.