The mistakes I made trying to earn from Online Book Club.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have made 3 posts about Online Book Club. You can check out those posts to find out about Online Book Clun. In this post, I am going to be discussing the mistakes I made before I became a pro on the site. The first mistake I made was that I was just focused on reading and getting paid. Yes, that is what brought me to the site. But I completely ignored the other aspects of the site that I could have maximized to enhance my earning potential. Activities like forum participation and social media participation did not even bother me at all. Do you know the consequence? I was stuck at level 1 and was just getting $5 reviews for a very long time.

I was doing a lot of reviews but all of them paid just $5. It wasn't till I took the time to see the site behind just earning $5 and started exploring it that I fully understood the site and started working to increase my level. Today, I can say I am a pro on the site. I would be making my next post about the site's editorial score and how to write good reviews.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Etini you are not wrong because reading and getting paid is the initial face for everyone that participate on Online Book Club, experience is coming accros the time and is built progressivelly then this is my point of view, so it is not considered as a mistake but it is considered as learning phase where you get acknowledge how site is working and operating.