Taking Care of your Liver

raaman

Valued Contributor
To keep your body healthy and strong, all parts of the body need to be healthy. Especially, a healthy liver is important for a healthy body. If the liver is healthy, you can get relief from a lot of stomach problems.

The liver functions in many ways, such as removing toxins from the body, removing dirt from the blood, and activating enzymes. If the liver is not working properly, it can cause various physical problems. There are many reasons why the liver does not work properly.

The main reasons are eating fried foods, not exercising and smoking too much. Due to liver failure, many problems can occur in the body, for which you have to consume foods that help you keep the liver healthy.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Every part of the body needs to be taken care of. We can do this by monitoring what we eat and even drink most time. Alcohol is what we need to avoid by all means. I could remember when I poured alcohol on a goat liver and it fried it. I am now imagining that on human.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Liver is one of the most important and vital organs of the body and we really need to take care of it because any effects in the liver can lead to a silence killing disease. Alcohol is one of the things we really need to avoid because it is one of the chemical that can destroy the liver and body cells , alcohol can overwork the liver and destroy it because the liver has to struggle very well to break it into a less poisonous substances for the body to absorb.